Chapter 3

rons pov ;
i just got done talking to carl. he winked at me which made me cringe because he looked like he was trying so hard. it was cute though. i dont really think im gay. but the way i feel about Carl . . . its just strange. he makes my stomach feel like its getting tied in knots . since i dont know how / what im feeling, ive decided to go to my best friend, enid. ive never had a thing with her at all , we were just best friends. i told her everything and she told me everything. enid is very outgoing. shes not quiet, she loves to be loud. shes like a 5 year old trapped inside of a 15 year olds body. but she knows when it's time to be real. before i knew it, i was already at her door. i guess i was thinking too much i didnt realize i was already here . i knocked on her door and she instantly opened the door. it was almost like she knew i was coming.
     " hey ronster" she said. we usually called each other names when we saw each other like "eeeeeeeeeeenid" or "porchdickjr" , stuff like that { ;))))) }. it was obvious she was running out of name ideas bc, ronster?? the fuck??
    " eeeeeeeeenid i need to tell you someeeeethinnnnnnggggg " i told her. she started giggling and then said
   " sure buddy, come inside " she said as she opened the door.
    we went upstairs to her room and we said hi to glenn and maggie since they basically adopted her.
    " now what was the thing you wanna tell me again? " she said with confusion.
   " well, enid, we're best friends and we tell each other everything thats going on in our lives . . . i dont know what my sexuality is. i think i feel something for carl yet i dont even know him. hes just so sweet and cute and i dont know what to do because ive never thought of someone like this and jus - " i continued to say until enid cut me off.
   " slow your roll ron. how strong is the feeling you feel for carl? "
   " really really strong. ive never felt this way with anyone before. the thing that confuses me is that i dont even know him. "
    " i think you just solved your own problem , Jesus christ ,  you came over for this ? " she said laughing
    " wait what do you mean ? "
   " you have to get to know him better to know what you really feel. talk to him more and get to know who he actually is. then you will know for sure. "
    " see i would've never thought of that if you wouldnt have told me "

she laughed and hugged me while messing up my hair. i have no idea what i would do without enid sometimes.

A/N ; ok so im so sorry i havent updated in a while like i said i would . ive just had a really weird sleep schedule and im dealing w a lot rn but i might update again cause i think i know what im gonna do for the next chapter and i owe the people that actually enjoy my story, ilyasm . and its almost my birthday yay,  also im so sorry this chapter is so short ahh