Chapter 19 - Signing The Contract

This Chapter Was Edited On: January 19th 2014

Song:  Imagine Dragons - Bleeding Out

-

Austin's POV:

 “So have you ever played pool?”  I asked, my lips forming into a smirk. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not knowing why i had brought it up and why it mattered.

“No” she responded, but it came out more of a question. Perfect.

“Why do you ask?” she asked, resting her hand beside mine.

“Just curious” I shrugged off, acting as if I was 'just asking'

-

-

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” She said, it coming out more of a question. I nodded, I wasn’t even sure if I would show up tomorrow, considering how I had gotten a huge amount lack of sleep over the weekend.

I was just dropping her off a few blocks away from her home, we had just gotten done with dinner at a small restuarent in town near by us. I hadn't had the talk I wanted to have with her, and I guess I would just save it for later

But I told her yes, not wanting her to go to bed disappointed, that was the last thing I wanted. She gave me a soft smile, saying her goodbye.

Her hand rested on the handle to get out, but I knew something was urging her not to go. She shrugged of my jacket, “I almost forgot” she said, goosebumps arising on her perfect skin when she shrugged it off her shoulders..

“Keep it, it's cold out" I rejected.

“Austin it's only few blocks" She shot back. So stubborn.

"I don't want you to get sick"

She nodded before slipping it in. "Thanks for tonight"

"No problem" I responded.

"Wait!" I cut her off, she had already opened her door halfway. She closed it again and turned to look at me.

Not giving her a chance to ask why I has stopped her, I hovered my lips over hers. This is what she had wanted earlier.

Her soft lips moved perfectly with mine. A smile tugged at her lips through the kiss. I had already checked if anyone was outside earlier, but nothing. We were alone in the dark, and my car had been turned off. No one could see us.

We both pulled apart, flicking our tongues over our lips, enjoying the taste of each other.

"Bye" she blushed, swinging the door open and grabbing her purse. She glanced at me once more before shutting the door.