Pokemon Hunting in Thompsons Household

"We might have a little pokemon running around," Jackson said. "You can imagine those Pokemon animals running around the house," "Wait," Chris stops him for a while. "Okay so there is an app called the Pokemon Go, I guess you can find any Pokemon that roams around the areas," Chris and Jackson were walking around the indoors of the Thompsons Household.

Jackson: Mychal! Behind you!

Mychal Thompson: What the?

Jackson: Here's Rattata!

Mychal Thompson: How did the Pokemon end up behind me why I was cleaning the kitchen?

Jackson: It was behind you since you were cleaning the kitchen.

Mychal Thompson: That is unusual.

Jackson: Nevermind, I caught it.

Mychal Thompson: Now you caught it.

Jackson and Chris went upstairs to Klay's bedroom next to Mychel and Trayce.

Klay Thompson's Bedroom

The toilet flush was heard from the bathroom. "That must be Klay," Jackson whispered. "But, he could hear us messing around in his room," It was the day that Klay was ready to take the kids to the places in Los Angeles. Next, Klay Thompson comes out of the bathroom and saw two kids walking around.

Klay Thompson: What the heck?

Chris: There is a Pokemon in Klay's closet!

Jackson: What?

Chris: There's Pikachu in his formal clothes and stuff.

Jackson: Just hurry! Klay is going to get mad at us.

Klay Thompson: Really?

Chris: Okay I caught it.

Klay Thompson: No wonder why the little creature must have been running around in my room.

Jackson: Sorry about that Klay.

Klay Thompson: Nah, it's cool. By the way what are you playing?

Jackson: Pokemon Go.

Klay Thompson: I never heard of that game. Just a reminder, be aware of the surroundings when you play with the game. I had my kids downloaded the game, so I warned them to be alert for the surroundings.

Jackson: Thanks for the advice Klay.

Klay Thompson: No problem.

Mychel Thompson's Bedroom.

Mychel Thompson is reading a magazine. Chris and Jackson enters the room to see if there were any pokemon.

Jackson: Mychel Thompson! There is a
Pokemon in the bathroom.

Mychel Thompson: What on earth did this thing roam around?

Chris: Well Hurry up! We need to catch it.

Jackson: Okay we caught it.

Mychel Thompson: That worked.

Trayce Thompson's Bedroom.

Jackson: Try not to Touch Trayce's baseball stuff.

Chris: I'll try not to.

Jackson: Okay good, because he didn't want anyone to touch his stuff especially the little kids.

Chris: But where is Trayce Thompson?

Jackson: He is at the Baseball practice right now, so he left probably this morning.

Chris: I see nothing.

Jackson: Good thing it didn't run around his room anyway.

Keagan Thompson: I ordered a pepperoni pizza, anyone wants one?

Jackson: Good thinking Keagan! Pokemon hunting around the Thompsons Household is making me hungry.

3 hours later,

Jackson, Lauren, Keagan, Chris and Tori were eating pizza in the living room watching their favorite show called "Harvey Beaks," The trip in their lifetime was fun especially when they spent their time with their family and friends.