The birthday Party

Lauren Thompson's 17th birthday

Lauren Louise Thompson turns 17 as her parents and her family members went on a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim. Chris puts on the birthday hat on Lauren. "Happy birthday sister," Keagan greeted her a happy birthday to his sister. "It's been a great memory going through some playful stuff we have done since we were kids," He hugged his sister knowing that it was a very special day for the rest of their family and friends. "I can't believe I'm 17, I hope I stay Golden as well," "You are always Golden," Her friend Sabrina said. "Besides, we should enjoy the fun, how about we go to many rides while Mychal Thompson is staying with us,"

"You think I would go on the ride with you guys? Otherwise, I would pee my pants," "Don't be silly Keagan," Chris said. "I knew Klay Thompson would be proud of us if we could brave ourselves on the ride as well," "But you will fart on the ride," Jackson replies while walking with Mychal Thompson. "No I won't Jackson, you are the one that farts on the ride while we were inside Klay Thompson's car or Trayce Thompson," "Oh be quiet Jackson," Chris frowned ridiculously. "I mean why would I want to fart in the car when Trayce Thompson is driving, Klay Thompson can smell anything even though it's our intestines? You told me that you won't fart in the car at all and then, you let the fart get into our way," He added. "Also, I saw you sitting next to Klay right before it happened," "Okay I admitted it," Jackson was laughing in front of Chris. "I sat beside Klay Thompson and realized I went oh maybe I shouldn't fart, but Keagan and his sister were here when I was going on my phone to play games and I farted by accident,"

Before going on the ride, Keagan and their groups are singimg a happy birthday song to Lauren Louise Thompson. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Lauren! Happy birthday to you," Lauren blows the candle as the crowd started to cheer. Meanwhile at the restaurant close to the ride in Disneyland. They started giving speeches for Lauren's special day.

Chris: TBH, I have known you since 3rd grader and Jackson too! Although, you and your brother are really great friends, we fight sometimes, but we still love each other and yet, you were like a sister to me. I love you Lauren and I hope someday I will visit your children in the future when you get married. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Jackson: Lauren, it has been a pleasure doing stuff since visiting the Thompsons Household. You were really close to your parents and all of us. I don't know where I would be without you Lauren and I love you like you were my sister. Have a lovely day for the rest of your life.

Keagan Thompson: Sister, it's been a long days since Dad was looking after us while Tristan Thompson is away for business because all of us always have some stuff like that. We fight sometimes, but we worked each other to solve problems. I love you sister and in the future you will have children on your own so that my children will have cousins.

Mychal Thompson: My Dear Lauren, I took care of you and your brother since your parents are at the practice in New York City. My wife says hi to you and just remember that my sons and I will always be here for you if you need someone to talk to. I love you Dear and Happy Birthday.

Tristan Thompson: Hi Dear Lauren, It's been a pleasure seeing you, sorry if I didn't make it up when you were a baby because I had to go to work, but I want to make it up to you because you and your brother are the most important people in my life. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and hope you stay the same.

1 hour later,

"What are we waiting for?" Lauren felt excited. "Let's celebrate my birthday,"