Keagan Thompson's past

The next morning,

Keagan was in the kitchen explaining to Klay Thompson about what happened in the past while eating pancakes. "There were many people who were disrespectful to me knowing, I didn't have any mother or they think I am adopted," He admitted that he was not adopted, he came out from his parents because that was the time it made him look like a dumb person himself. "He (Klay Thompson) brought me to this world knowing that Tristan and him would do anything to protect me," Keagan Thompson was abused when he was eight years old. "A stranger who did not know which was a 33 year old man started to yell at me and threw his temper as I thought I had been hit with a broom, I ran to my dad thinking about what happened,"

*Keagan's past*

Man: How come you don't even have a mother?

Keagan Thompson was afraid to answer because he was only eight years old.

Man: You lived in the house with no mother? Why? Why can't you live with a mother?

People: Look at this boy! He has no parents! He is the illegitimate child.

The man started to scream in rage as Keagan ran to the house. "DADDY!" He ran to him as his father looked at him where his son was covered in sheer terror.

Klay Thompson: Dear! What's the matter?

Keagan Thompson: Everyone is disrespectful to me, they think I have no mother. Why did this happen?

Klay Thompson: Oh my God!

Keagan Thompson: I was abused by the man who was in the suburbs. He thinks I have no parents!

It was the time when Klay started to get really mad because he knew someone disrespected his son. The next thing he did is that Tristan Thompson parks the car as Klay Thompson started going on a rampage. Next, he used an axe to destroy the piece of cardboard boxes and started using a spray paint saying "You traitor!" The next day what happened is that the man who hurt Keagan's feelings was speaking outside the house. "Mr. Thompson, where are you? I have some explanation," That was the point when Klay kicked the door with his shoe and later on, he screamed at the man. "You traitor! Do you have any ideas of how you talk to my son like that? YOU TRAITOR!" Tristan Thompson rans to him in order to drag him telling. "Klay we have to think about our son," It was when Klay got really angry at the person. "Stay away from my son and don't ever come back," The man walked away as Klay started crying.

Three days later,

Keagan was still crying as Mychal Thompson entered the room. "Keagan? Dear? Oh my, some people are so heartless," "Mychal, why did they treat me very bad?" Mychal Thompson began to stroke him gently. "I knew my parents are here," "Of course my dear! Your parents are here and I am here for you even my sons too!"

It was the end of the Flashbacks.

Keagan couldn't think of what happened in the past as he shed several tears. "Dad it was tough for me because I remembered one of those things that had happened to me, but it was lucky that you, Tristan, your family and friends are here to help me and Lauren because we knew we were safe with you, I can't stop thinking about it because of many stupid cases, I can't stop thinking of what... What was those things capable of, we had to move to Bogut's house because I knew our house was broken and we sold it," Keagan went to his father and hugged him. He whispered to his son. "No matter what happens son, you are safe with me and my family, even Tristan too!" He hugged him close until Keagan stopped crying. "We always had good times together dad, Tristan, you, Lauren and me,"

Keagan had separation anxiety as an infant. Dell Curry heard Keagan crying as Mychal Thompson went inside the nursery. "What's going on?" He asked him. "Oh dear! Keagan didn't stop crying for four consecutive days because he was looking for his father? My son called me that he had to go to practice and he might not be home until eight I think," Stephen Curry came inside the room. "He's been crying because he is looking for my friend Klay Thompson, that's his father,"

It was 8pm and Klay Thompson came home from the practice to check his son since Mychal Thompson took care of him.