The Get Together, The Spontaneous Decision and The Late Night Snaps

(Since the last chapter was a tad tad tad heavy, this chapter will be filled with lots of sunshine and rainbows and cakes to balance it all out, okay? Okay.)

P.S This is kinda a shitty chapter so I apologise... this is procrastination at its best so I'm sorry for the shit. I just had to update this. AND... ^^^ random picture !

Enjoy, still!

Kristen's POV

"Wait, wait... they want to get married here? Like, Rome here?" Nathan questioned, pulling away from his position on my lap to look at me to check if I was serious.

I nodded, slightly amused by the funny face he had. "Yup. They said they couldn't wait for Martha's blessing anymore so they decided to elope." I stated, looking down at our intertwined hands that slotted perfectly together.

After finding out about Nathan and Sophia's separation, Nathan and I spent the rest of the day apologising and catching up on what we've missed since the last three hours of his sudden departure.

Nathan told me how he broke it off with Sophia (stammering like he usually does when he's nervous) and how she got into a fit, knowing that I was the reason he was breaking up with her. I also found out that she was never in for the fake dating thing and I was quite irritated because she said she was fine with it and it turned out to be a lie but I couldn't blame her. If I was in her position, I had no choice but to go with it too. I mean, she really didn't have a choice since Nathan and I legally signed a contract already. I then told Nathan about my conversation with Jackie and how I was eager to fight for him to which earned me a small peck on the lips as he told me he loved me. After about two hours of talking (maybe or maybe not making out in between those hours), Pat and Ron's elope-y thing came to topic so here we were.

"Well, that's great! I'm happy for them." Nathan cheerfully replied before laying his head back down on my lap. "But... what about the wedding? I mean, don't they need months to figure that out?"

I scoffed. "Please. Knowing those two, they probably had the wedding plans done the moment they got engaged. I think they're telling us everything later." My hand made its way to Nathan's hair, combing through them as he purred softly.

"Yeah, you're right." He mumbled, too lost in the feeling of my hand that caressed his head. "I love you." he added, bringing my free hand to his lips and giving it a small kiss.

I smiled, contented. "I love you."

With another peck on my knuckles, he then said, "Be my girlfriend." It wasn't a question, more like a sweet statement or a subtle plea.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Aren't I already?" I teased, earning a trail of kisses up and down my wrist.

"Yeah but... I mean, officially? Not because of an agreement or a contract or the fact that I broke up with Sophia but because... you really want to be my girlfriend? Again?" My heart melted at his words as I scooped his face up in my hands and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I'd be honoured to be your girlfriend." I replied, whole-heartedly with a smile. "Again."

He grinned, leaning up for another kiss but we were interrupted by the sudden opening of the door as Ronald Cooper came barging in, startling us both.

"Kristen we- Oh, hi Nate. Didn't know you were here." Ron furrowed his eyebrows, hesitantly waving a hand to the man on my lap.

"Hey dude." Nathan greeted back, lifting a hand for some kind of friendly greeting.

Ron stared at us with a curious expression but quickly shook it off before saying, "Yeah, um we need you guys in the living room. It's about the wedding that I hope Kristen talked to you about...?" Nathan gave a nod, "Okay, great. Let's go before Pat-"