Kiss and tell

Still from Tristan's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I still felt terrible for everything I did to Jaden. Bringing Rebecca over, making him cry and yelling at him. I looked over at the gift I got for Jaden the other day and sighed. No way I can give it to him now, he won't talk to me. He won't even come out of his room.

I force myself to get outta bed and head to the kitchen. I don't feel like eating, so I just fix Jaden his breakfast and take it to him. "Hey, I fixed you some breakfast if your hungry." I said knocking on his bedroom door. He didn't answer so I set the plate in front of the door and left to go back down stairs.

I don't know what to do. I can't stand not seeing my little brothers cute face. There was a knock at the front door. I went to open it and it was the little brother stealer, Skylar.

"Oh, its you." she did not sound happy. "What? You gonna yell at me cause I knocked on your door?" so Jaden did tell her about the other night. As she walked in, she was headed straight up stairs, but then I grabbed her arm and pulled her back a bit. "Can I talk to you?"

She agreed to do so and I told her everything. About me and about my crush on my little brother. Skylar literally looked like she was about the explode. "Deep breath in... And out." she chanted. I forgot she was one of those yaoi fans...

"Have you tried telling him how you feel?" she asked, serious now. "I tried many times but each time, I say something I don't mean to say... Like that night I yelled at him... I didn't mean to, I actually love him, a lot."

"And sometimes we hurt those we love." Skylar quickly said. "Now, I'm not good with this kind of stuff, but all I can say to you is tell him, now. Tell him how you really feel because right now he believes you care more about that bitch then him." and with that she left out the front door.

Is that what he thinks? Well I don't blame him for believing that, I've hurt him numerous times. Which is why I have to tell him my true feelings so he won't think like that anymore, so he knows how much I really love him.

I grabbed the gift for Jaden from my top drawer and headed to his room. I stood out there for about 5minutes going over what to say when he opened his door. I had the gift behind my back, "H-hey Jaden... Um I uh." Damn it why can't I just tell him. He looks at me then continues walking toward the bathroom.

I grabbed his arm as he walked by me, spun him around and pinned him against the wall. He looked confused and a bit scared, but I ignored it and began to speak. "I've tried to tell you how I feel many times, but I failed each time because I don't know how to express my feelings in words and because of that I hurt you... So since I can't tell you how much I love you I'll just show you... " I kissed him. I kissed my little brother right there on the wall. He didn't fight back like I expected him to and after a few seconds he began to kiss me back. His lips were so soft and I could feel the heat radiating from his body as I pulled him closer.

Don't worry I know this seems like the end but its not I'll be making more parts