What do I do?

This is gonna be a brotherxbrother type of story so... Yea let's continue. Also pic of Skylar

"Wait, what!?" a female voice screamed at me. I was with my best friend Skylar in the mall sitting next to the food court. Skylar had short pastel purple hair that faded into black in the back. She was a silly, caring person but she also would beat the shit outta you if needed. I let her know what happened earlier this morning, between my brother and me, but I didn't think she would react like this.

"Isn't that... Incest?" she whispered, spitting her chewed up pretzel all over me. I looked at her wiping my face with a napkin, "No, because we aren't in a sexual relationship..." She quickly responded with a smug look on her face, "But you want to be in one with him don't you? "

I felt the heat immediately rise to my cheeks as the thought of me and Tristan in a sexual relationship filled my head. I shook my head and stood up. "Speaking of Tristan, I have to help him fix dinner tonight..." I lied.

I waved bye as I walked away. "They are so gonna do it tonight." Skylar mumbled to herself.

When I pulled into the drive way, I noticed another car there. It was a blue trailblazer. I had my brothers car so I had no idea whose this was. I entered the house and let my brother know I was home, but all I heard was laughter in the kitchen.

When I walked in, I saw my brother sitting at the table across from a brown haired girl. After I scanned her face for a bit, I raised my eyebrows, "Rebecca?!" I blurted out by accident. They both looked at me while I looked at my brother. "Why the hell is she here?" I was getting upset because Rebecca was the girl that tried to take Tristan away from me. I hated her.

And the words that came from Tristan's mouth made my heart sink. "Be nice Jaden, she's my girlfriend now so you'll be seeing a lot of her." I literally felt like I died, like someone grabbed my heart, crushed it into dust and scattered the pieces of my heart in the wind. Tears were now flowing down my face as I clenched my fists and ran up the stairs to my room. I asked the question why, over and over while crying harder.

I did have feelings for my brother, that part became very clear to me. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone about to text Skylar when I heard a knock at my window. It was Skylar...

Let me know what you guys think... If you like it I'll make another chapter