He came

Its still the same night I just wanted to drag it out a little longer hehe. Also pic of Tristan.

I told Skylar all that had happened and Skylar hugged me telling me it'll be okay. "He didn't even come to make sure I was alright..." I started. "Does he even care about me... Or is Rebecca all he can think about?"

At times like this, Skylar doesn't really know what to say. She usually just hugs me and say it will be fine, so I didn't expect her to say anything. "What's with the camera?" I ask. "Oh oh, well I was gonna get some hot pics of you and your brother doing it..." she replied.

Did I mention how much Skylar loves yaoi(boyxboy) She literally ships me with almost all her guy friends and its pretty annoying.

"But all I got were pics of you crying..." she smiled then quickly added, "You look so adorable when you cry." I don't get that a lot mostly because I rarely cry in front of others.

At that moment there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Jaden, you alright?" It was Tristan! As I motioned for Sky to get out through the window, she began smiling harder. I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the bed. "Come in" I told him.

Tristan stood in front of me, arms crossed with a worried look in his eyes. "Gonna tell me what's up?" I looked up at him, about to answer his question when he asked me, "Are you really that upset about me dating Rebecca again?" I felt tears form in my eyes as my heart began to ache.

He has no idea how hurt I am, how upset I am or how broken I am. I want to tell him... About everything tell him my true feelings, but I can't. I'm scared. So instead I lied. "I just didn't want her to hurt you again like last time..." I replied with my head down. "Awe, is that your way of saying you care about me?" He said placing his hand on my head. "Well don't worry, she won't hurt this time." Tristan smiled and left my room.

I exhaled deeply and laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "He came..." I smiled a bit.