The Secret Crush

My first gay romance story so please let me know what you think! Also pic of Jaden right there.

I sighed, sitting up in my bed with my messy hair as i had, yet another sleepless night. I hadn't been getting much sleep lately because of my older brother who snores big time and its just... Whatever. My names Jaden, by the way, and I'm 17 and now I'm going to go sleep on the couch in the living room. See you in 5 ½ hours.

"Hey, sleeping beauty get yer ass up." I heard a somewhat deep voice say. I knew it was my brother, Tristan so I replied with a groan as I flipped over onto my stomach, my face now buried in my pillow. "Alright, guess you leave me with no choice."

He grabbed the blanket and yanked it off of me, pulling me off the couch and onto the cold, hard floor. Before I could have time to react, he was already on top of me staring at me with his greenish gray colored eyes.

"You alright?" He asks. I'm still pretty much asleep, so I didn't really feel anything. I nod as I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. "Are you sure?" Tristan brings his face closer to mine "Cause your face is really red."

(Tristan doesn't know it, but I'm gay. Its not that I don't want to tell its just I've... Never found the right time. But He's bound to find out sooner or later. )

It takes all the power I have not to kiss my older brother at that moment. He places his hand on my head, feeling how hot I was and I swear I felt a boner coming. So many fantasy's ran through my head as I grabbed the pillow and smacked him hard with it.

I got up, and ran up the stairs into my room. "Why did I do that? He was just checking my forehead and I went and hit em with a pillow... Why'd I suddenly get hot when he touched me?" I was freaking out because at that moment, I found out I had a Secret crush