Love me

Okay so this is from Tristan's POV the beginning is slow but it gets really good I promise so enjoy

These past few days, things have been crazy between Jaden and me. First, he smacks me with a pillow when I tried kissing him while checking his tempature then - Wait forgot to mention it but I'm bisexual and I also have a crush on my little brother, Jaden. I know its not exactly right, but I can't help it... He's so cute I just can't take it.

Anyway, my ex girlfriend Rebecca texted me today telling me how sorry she was about our breakup so I invited her to dinner at my house so we could talk and boom! We ended up back together.

Sorry trying to speed forward to what happened in the last chapter

I woke up early this morning to fix Jaden some breakfast when I realized we are low on eggs and such so I used what was left to fix his breakfast then I headed to the grocery store. I also left a note for him.

Dear Jaden,

I hope your not still upset that I'm with Rebecca. Once you get to know her, she's pretty sweet! Anyway I'm out grocery shopping at the moment, so I made you breakfast. Enjoy!

Love, Tristan

Hope he doesn't think it's weird I said love Tristan at the end. I also lied saying Rebecca is back in my life... I'm just using her to see if I can make him jealous because lately it seems that he doesn't want anything to do with me since he's always with Skylar. I know she's your best friend but, I'm your brother.

Sometimes I feel I come on to strong which drives him away. I actually tried making him jealous again when I brought Rebecca over... And it worked... A little to well and it made him cry. I hated myself for that. "I'm so stupid" I said to myself as I grabbed a gallon of milk. its not like I'm replacing her with him, so why did he get upset? I'm the one that should be upset... Its like he's replacing me with Skylar.

I had finally finished shopping at about 9 pm. I not only went grocery shopping I also spent 4 hours looking for a present to give Jaden, to say sorry. When I arrived home I saw Rebecca's car in the driveway, "What the hell is she doing here?" I got out my car and went straight to the front door and Rebecca opened it.

She fell in my arms crying saying, "Your brother was being so mean and I was just trying to make friends and... He even took the gift I got you." I looked at Jaden, "What the hell did you do!?" I yelled. Wait why was I yelling? ... I didn't really love Rebecca so why was I so upset? "I-I didn't do anything! Its her, she's -" I cut him off, "Stop it Jaden!"

I don't really love Rebecca. "I've had it with you! I thought you were mature enough to accept the fact that Rebecca is back in my life, but I guess I was wrong" I yelled at him. I yelled at my cute little brother for the first time. I could see the tears forming in his eyes as he ran up the stairs.

Damn it, I made him cry again. I don't mean to its just my words don't come out how I want them to. I love you Jaden... Why don't you feel the same way?