False Love

Pic of Rebecca

When I woke up, I walked into the kitchen about to eat some cereal, but there was a breakfast already made for me. There was also a note on the toast.

Dear Jaden,

I hope your not still upset that I'm with Rebecca. Once you get to know her, she's pretty sweet! Anyway I'm out grocery shopping at the moment, so I made you breakfast. Enjoy!

Love, Tristan

I sighed not wanting to even think about her. As I sat on the couch eating my breakfast, I thought about what I should do today. Tristan wouldn't be home till later, Skylar was forced to go up North with her family and all my other friends were probably busy too.

About 4 hours passed since I woke up at 12 and I'm now laid out on the couch watching cartoons in my Pj's when I hear a car door slam. "Finally, he's back" I mumble to myself as I get up to open the door. I open the door expecting my brother but it was his girlfriend.

Great... Just who I wanted to see. I wanted to slam the door in her face, but I knew my brother would be really pissed if did that so I let her in. "Where's Tristan?" she asked, sitting down on the couch where I was. "He went grocery shopping, he should be back any minute." She then went in her purse and pulled out a little box with a bow on it.

I assumed it was for Tristan cause, you know, but she handed it to me. "For you! " she said in a sweet voice with a smile. I was shocked... I always thought of her as some evil bitch trying to take Tristan away from me, but she was actually nice.

But I spoke far to soon because right when I was about to thank her and apologize for the other night she came right out and said it. "Now stay away from Tristan." I knew it. "Your just wasting both yours and his time... He's never gonna feel the same way about you." she said with a devilish grin. She knew!? How could she have known about me and and my crush on my brother.

"Its actually pretty disgusting, I mean he's your brother like come on." Rebecca laughed. I so wish I slammed the door in her face. "At least my love for him is real" I accidentally said out loud. It was silent for a few seconds. I quickly looked up to see Rebecca now in front of me, her face with a serious expression.

I swallowed hard, I so didn't mean to say it aloud. "So my love for him isn't real? Who gives a damn about love? I'm just dating your brother cause he gets me anything I ask for... He's the one head over heels in love with me when I'm just using him, and I won't let you ruin this. " she began. What she just said to me, made me so mad I didn't know what to do. "You may be his brother, but I'm Tristan's top priority... He'll pick me over you any day." and right after that Tristan pulled into the driveway.

Rebecca went to go open the door and as she did she 'fell' into his arms, panting like a dog and... Crying!? "Rebecca, baby what's wrong? " Tristan asked, worry in his voice. "Your brother was telling me all these mean things and I was just trying to be nice and make friends and... He even took the gift I was going to give you. " she buried her face in his chest gasping and crying. "Jaden, what the hell did you do!? " Tristan was now angry. I've never seen him so mad before. "I-I didn't do anything! Its her, she's -" he cut me off, "Stop it Jaden! I've had it with you! I thought you where mature enough to accept the fact that Rebecca is back in my life, but I guess I was wrong." He's yelling at me... My older brother was yelling at me for the first time ever and I made me feel like crying. Mostly because she was right... He'll pick her over his own brother. I ran up the stairs fighting back the tears as I heard him call my name. I was upset, but oddly... I still loved him.

Okay so I dunno what's gonna happen from here... Maybe I'll do the next part from Tristan's POV. Hmm meh we'll see.