》Ten《

Ivangaline sat in a cell of sorts made of wooden branches tied together. Two guards stood outside of her wooden cage. Ivangaline yearned to kill Catelyn Stark, or whoever had killed Aeron.

Ivangaline curled her fists into the mud that she sat in. Robb had ordered her imprisoned for trying to kill his mother.

Ivangaline didn't kill Catelyn. Just threatened to. There was a difference. Ivangaline had not known that Robb had more of an allegiance to his mother than his wife. Though it was unsurprising to Ivangaline. Ivangaline had nothing to offer to him. Not a damn thing. Her family was brutally murdered, and their keep taken over. All of the direwolves of the keep dead. All but Ice anyway. On the other hand his Mother....

Oh his dear Mother loved him so. So much to kill his heir. So much to have his wife imprisoned. His dear mother also had the Tully army. Well that is if they could convince the crazy nipple sucking child to lend it to them. In which had failed on more than one account.

To those that were more loyal to their 'Queen' Ivangaline, but was unknown to others guarded her cell more often. They gave her reports of Robb's actions and Catelyn's.

"Your Grace. Robb Stark has decided to promise himself to a Frey girl. Claiming his first wife died in child birth." Brecken said, he was supposedly loyal to Robb but saw through him right to puppeteer called his mother that controlled him.

"He wishes. Brecken. Get me out of here, soon. Say I wish to bathe or something." Ivangaline says quietly.

Many that passed Ivangaline had once seen her as a proud ruler now they called her mad. Whispering amongst themselves of her madness.

"Your Grace!" Ivangaline was snapped from her thoughts as she heard Brecken greet someone. Ivangaline looked up to see Robb opening the wooden cage.

"Ivangaline..." Robb says "Mother told me you were being taken care of. It's been two days and you still haven't been bathed."

"I know I havent. I wasn't allowed to. Your mother wanted me to suffer, keep my son's blood covering me!" Ivangaline growls standing up, glaring up at Robb.

"Aeron has been buried. Mother said you weren't stable enough to attend." Robb informs Ivangaline

"You didn't even let me see him off into the heavens? You are the true bastard. Jon Snow is thousands of times better than you Robb Stark." Ivangaline spits venomously

Robb visibly flinched "Ivangaline I was only doing what I-"

"Your mother thought was best." Ivangaline finishes.

"I will let you out in a months time. Brecken take her to bathe tomorrow then give her an actual tent. My wife, even if she is mad will be treated right." Robb says

With that Robb leaves with a small sigh, Brecken closes the cage door and keeps guard.

Ivangaline kept throwing the images of how many ways she'd kill Catelyn into her mind. Suffocating, slitting, stabbing, choking.. There was so many ways to kill her. Sadly Ivangaline had to choose one and make it seem like she didn't do it.

A horribly difficult thing to do. Ivangaline shrugged to herself and ran her muddy fingers through her greasy mud caked hair. That help and whole lot. Ivangaline stands and walks to the edge of the wobbly wooden cell. Brecken glances at her and didn't say anything.

Ivangaline looks down at the ground suddenly her cell door swings open and a guard has stabbed Brecken. Ivangaline opens her mouth to scream but a dirty cloth is stuffed into her mouth. Ivangaline gags on it as they carry her to somewhere unknown, they cover her head with a sack that smelled like ass.

They sit Ivangaline down after a very, very long walk and tear the cloth and sack off of her head. Ivangaline blinks. Sunlight burning her retinas.

"Ivangaline Stark." Ivangaline hears Catelyn, Ivangaline's eyes focus onto Catelyn, she is standing before her knife in hand.

"What are you doing Catelyn?" Ivangaline asks

"I'm going to show you something. Then send you away." Catelyn says, her eyes soft.

"Untie me then." Ivangaline says glaring

"Not possible. Just listen and promise me these things." Catelyn says

"Fine." Ivangaline says and glares at Catelyn, while scowling intensely.

Catelyn smiles and disappears from view... Ivangaline waits intently though the longer she waits the more people leave. Soon she is left in a tent in an unknown area with no one there...

-Okay, two chapters in a day, still short but I have a question...
Should there be a couple chapters day/every few days or one long chapter every 5 days or week?-