》Six《

Run This Town- Jay-Z, Kayne West and Rihanna

Ivangaline woke after another long night. Robb wasn't in their room, Ivangaline stood and got dressed braiding her hair back she walked out of their room, she was stopped by a servant.

"Lord Robb wishes to see you in the Great Hall." The girl says softly

"Thank you, you look tired, go. Rest, eat and then return to replace the furs on our bed." Ivangaline says

"Yes My Lady Stark." The girl, Ivangaline thought her name was Nyreen. It was weird to hear her new name Ivangaline Stark, Lady of Winterfell. No longer was she Ivangaline Whitewood, Lady of Whitewood.

Ivangaline walked to the main hall to see Catelyn leaning on the table, her eyes sorrowful.

"King Robert is dead. Killed by a boar. Joffery is king." Catelyn says

"Joffery is threatening us with Sansa and Arya. Joffery also sent a message to you." Robb says then hands Ivangaline a piece of parchment.

Ivangaline started to read it aloud "Dearest Ivangaline Stark, that is your new name isn't it?  I have your sister Caroline here, pretty thing she is. Though you are a prize yourself. To bad that vermin Robb Stark has already claimed you. Anyways back to Caroline she is a traitor to the crown. Sending reports back to your family. This displeased me. I had her beat and then the guard got a turn with her. Caroline will die. Soon." Ivangaline dropped the paper, and stumbled into Robb's arms, he comforted her. Ivangaline started to cry for her little sister.

"She will probably have a bastard now!" Ivangaline says, her family would avenge her sister no doubt. "My family will be slaughtered." Ivangaline says.

"No, they wont. We will get, Sansa, Arya and Caroline!" Robb says "We are leaving now. Call upon the other houses mother. Tell them to meet us."

"We? " Catelyn asks

"Ivangaline will come. I refuse to leave her here." Robb says.

"You cannot just bring her to war!! She is your wife, not your soldier!" Catelyn says

"And my wife will be at my side the whole time, there is no where more safe." Robb says. Ivangaline stayed quiet.

"Fine. But if she finds she is expecting a child, she returns to Winterfell."

"She stays with me. That is final." Robb says as he takes Ivangaline's hand and leads her out of the Great Hall.

"Robb, why do you want me with you?" Ivangaline asks.

"Ivangaline, I have no doubt after I wage war on the King. Assassins will arrive here, I love Mother, Rickon and Bran but I also love you. I know that you will have our baby, the past month of nights I have had a feeling you will." Robb says

Ivangaline nods "I understand Robb." Robb smiles softly and kisses her.

---------

Ivangaline watched as many banners of Lords were outside the Winterfell walls. Lord Bolton had the brunt of forces besides Robb's own. Ivangaline sighed as she looked over the wall, she swept her hands over the front of her dress, an action she often did if she was nervous. A large wolf fur cloak around her shoulders. Ivangaline pulled it closer around her body and sighed.

"Turn around slowly!" A voice commanded quietly, she heard the creak of a bowstring. Ivangaline turned to see a cloaked figure holding a bow, aiming for her chest.

"Please don't do anything drastic." Ivangaline said, raising her hands up slowly.

"Dont move!!" He growls. "I want this to be fast Ivangaline." A strong wind blew and the hood of the cloak went down to reveal Ryker.