》Two《

Wicked Games- The Weeknd

Ivangaline pulled away from Robb "I have to tell Rita and Caroline." Ivangaline sniffles, she turns to walk away but Robb catches her wrist and pulls her back to him where she breaks into more tears.

"I will tell them." Father says, Ivangaline nods and she breaks away from Robb and kneels down beside her brother's body and kisses his forehead, it was already cold. Ivangaline shivers and turns away, Robb puts an arm around her and leads her away. Ivangaline didn't really pay attention to where they were going until she saw the doors of Robb's room open. Ivangaline didn't really care, she just collapsed on his bed, Robb laid next to her and kissed her forhead, stroking her hair until she slept.

Ivangaline woke to Robb facing away from her, toward the fireplace, he wore trousers and boots. Nothing else. His muscled back on display for her to see, she couldn't resist she got up silently and her fingers traced scars that he got from battles, hunting and sparring. He stiffened then relaxed. Ivangaline's fingers were the ice against fire. Robb turns to her his dark brown hair turned amber in the firelight, his blue eyes a darker blue.

Ivangaline put her hands on his chest and his hands rested on her hips, he leans down gently. Ivangaline's eyes close their lips meet, it was passionate, gentle but had a fire in it. Ivangaline didn't feel anything in the kiss, though it was satisfying. Robb pulled away.

"Ivangaline, I can't." he says hoarsely

"What?" Ivangaline says.

"Take advantage of you after Tobiah. Tobiah and I became fast friends." Robb says.

Ivangaline nods and looks down at the ground "I understand Robb, I should go."

--------

It had been three weeks since Tobiah's death, Rita killed herself to be with him again. Skylen and Zachary were being taken care of by Caroline, Raven died but Ice was Ivangaline's now and lastly Ivangaline was to marry Robb in two weeks. Ivangaline had spend every day with Robb, they were closer now. But not close enough.

Ivangaline walked out of her room expecting Robb but Jon stood before her "Today Robb is hunting, I am charged with taking care of you. I think we should go on a ride." Jon says and their arms link as they walk. Ivangaline felt fire surge through her, more than ever. More than when she was with Robb.

"Riding sounds good, maybe sparring?" Ivangaline smiles

"Riding it is." Jon grins as they go to the stables, two horses already saddled. Jon helps Ivangaline into the saddle and then mounts his own horse.

Ivangaline and Jon ride next to one another, both white direwolves followed them. The wind whipped at Ivangaline's hair making it blow around not so tame. Ivangaline brushes it out of her face as they stop and dismount. Jon walks over and smiles at her, then brushes it behind her ear and it stays there.

"Only if it was that easy for me." Ivangaline smiles. Jon grins as well and the two watch as Ice and Ghost play together, nipping, biting, yelping. Ice runs under Ivangaline's horses feet and the horse spooks whinnying and ripping the reins away from Ivangaline.

Ivangaline yelps as her fingers and arm are wrenched in the process, she holds her should taking sharp intakes of breath. Trying to ease the pain. Jon is beside her in a second.