》Nine《

Stronger Than Ever- Raleigh Richie

Robb was off fighting a battle, Ivangaline paced in her tent, her hand rested on her belly, she was supposed to have her baby any time.

"Calm down Ivangaline. Robb will come back." Lady Catelyn says, more assuring herself than Ivangaline.

"I am going to go on a walk." Ivangaline says then walks out of the tent, Ice trotting next to her, the soldier that had saved her Brecken followed, he was charged with watching Ivangaline while Robb was gone. Ivangaline walked slowly, every soldier, horse and war dog was gone. The camp was to baren for Ivangalines liking.

"Your Grace-" Brecken started

"Ivangaline."

"Ivangaline, you really should be resting." Brecken says.

"Not while Robb is gone." Ivangaline says still walking.

"Overworking yourself won't bring him back faster." Brecken points out, Ivangaline sighs and turns around to walk back but suddenly stops, a sharp pain running through her belly Ivangaline leans against a tree clutching her belly.

"The baby is coming." Ivangaline groans. Brecken's eyes widen and he scoops Ivangaline into his arms and carries her to her and Robb's tent, laying her down he rushed to get the midwives, if there were any. Ivangaline was breathing heavily, her hands clutched her stomach.

----------

Hours later Ivangaline leaned over a little boy, her face that of happiness. Catelyn leaned down next to Ivangaline looking at her grandson, he had the dark brown hair of Ivangaline but the blueish-green eyes of Robb. Ivangaline smiles holding the baby and shushing him whenever he would start to fuss or cry.

Robb burst into the tent "I have a son??" Says. Ivangaline looks up and nods love in her eyes. Love for Robb, Love for her son. It was all the same to her now.

Robb walked over and slowly took his son, the boy wailed so loudly but stopped whenever he looked into his father's eyes.

Ivangaline stared at them as they interacted. It was magical to her, pure magic.

Weariness overtook Ivangaline and she rested herself into the bed, her head on the pillow. With that she fell into sleep somewhat easily.

----

Ivangaline woke in the morning, she didn't hear the fussing of her son and she stood walking to his make shift crib.

"NOOOO!!" Ivangaline wails she picks up the boy, his little neck cut open mercilessly.

Robb was up in an instant, once he saw the scene he broke down next to Ivangaline. Then yelled at the guards to find whoever had done this.

Ivangaline sobbed into the bloody, cold corpse of her son.

"I named him Aeron last night." Robb said sniffling into Ivangaline's shoulder.

Ivangaline nodded her whole body quivering as she sobbed more her baby's blood coating her dress, neck and hands.

Robb slowly took Aeron's body from her hands and handed him to a priest.

"No!" Ivangaline sobbed lunging for Aeron, Robb caught her and she sobbed into his chest as he rocked her to and fro as if she was a child. Her pain seemed endless. What was life if her baby was dead. It wasn't a life Ivangaline wanted to live.

Ivangaline's fists curled into his shirt, her sobs loud still. It would have been better if Aeron was stillborn. He had lived one night. One night and he was murdered.

"I know who killed him!!" Ivangaline snarls and stands she stomps out of the tent to Catelyn's tent. She burst into it and took a dagger from the nearest table and pushed Catelyn down into her chair again and pressed the blade to her throat.

"YOU KILLED HIM!!" Ivangaline screams tears streaming down her face.

"You've no proof Ivangaline Whitewood." Catelyn snarls

"YOU BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Ivangaline screams as two guards enter and disarm her. Ivangaline collapses on the ground.

"My son is dead!!" Ivangaline sobs into her palms. Catelyn leans down and hugs her. Ivangaline let's her she couldn't move now the pain from the loss of her son was unbearable. So she just sat and sobbed into Catelyn's shoulder.

~Sorry for the short chapter.
Though there was a lot of angst. I will update more frequently now~