》Playlist《

These Are in No Certain Order for each chapter. Though I may post the song and its lyrics at the top of a chapter

If Today Was Your Last Day~ Nickelback

"If today was your last day and tomorrow was to late, would you say goodbye to yesterday?"

Run This Town- Jay-Z, Kayne West and Rihanna

"Feel it comin' in the air, Hear the screams from everywhere. I'm addicted to the thrill, It's a dangerous love affair. Can't be scared when it goes down, Got a problem, tell me now "

Wicked Games- The Weeknd

"So tell me you love me, only for tonight?"

Dead and Gone- T.I

"I've been traveling on this road too long, just trying to find my way back. The old me is dead and gone."

Miss Independent- Ne-Yo

"She got her own thing, that's why I love her. Miss Independent. Won't you come and spend a little time."

Light 'Em Up- Fall Out Boy

"I'm in the details with the devil. So now the world can never get me on my level. I just gotta get you out the cage, I'm a young lovers rage. Gonna need a spark to ignite."

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

"I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brown and sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals."

Warriors- Imagine Dragons

"Here we are... Dont turn away now.. Cause we are the warriors that built this town."

Battle Cry- Imagine Dragons

"Nobody can save me now! The King is crowned, it's do or die. Nobody can save me now! The only sound in the battle cry!"

Yellow Flicker Beat- Lorde

"This is the start, of how it all ever ends. They used to shout my name, now they whisper it. I'm speeding up and this is the red. Orange. Yellow flicker beat sparking at my heart."

Glory and Gore- Lorde

"It's clear that someones gotta go. We mean it, but I promise we're not mean and the cry goes out. They lose their minds for us and how it plays out. Now we're in the ring and we're coming for blood, you can try and take us, but we're the gladiators, everyone a rager. But Secretly they're saviors. Glory and Gore go hand in hand."

If Everyone Cared- Nickelback

"I never dreamed, that you'd be mine. But here we are; we're here tonight."

Had Enough- Breaking Benjamin

"Milk it for all it's worth. Make sure you get there first. The apple of your eye. The rotten core inside. We are all prisoners. Things couldn't get much worse. I've had it up to here, you know your end is near. You had to have it all, Well have you had enough? You greedy little bastard, You will get what you deserve. When all is said and done, I will be the one to leave you in your misery and hate what you've become. "

Savin Me- Nickelback

"Prison gates won't open up for me. On these hands and knees I'm crawlin', Oh, I reach for you, well I'm terrified of these four walls. These iron bars can't hold my soul in. All I need is you, come please, I'm callin', And, oh, I scream for you. Hurry, I'm fallin', I'm fallin' "

So Cold- Breaking Benjamin

"You're so cold. Keep your hand in mine. Wise men wonder while strong men die, Show me how it ends it's alright. Show me how defenseless you really are, satisfied and empty inside. Well, that's alright, let's give this another try. If you find your family, don't you cry. In this land of make-believe, dead and dry. You're so cold, but you feel alive. Lay your hand on me one last time."

Castle- Halsey

"Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride. Now there's no use crying about it."

Control- Halsey

"I tried to hold these secrets inside, my minds like a deadly disease."

Prisoner- The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Ray

"I'm a prisoner to my decisions."

Gasoline- Halsey

"And all the people say 'You can't wake up this is not a dream'"

Stronger Than Ever- Raleigh Ritchie

"Cause I'm a big boy an adult now or nearly. If I pull the wool back from my eyes I can see clearly. The world is at my feet and I am standing on the ceiling. And I fall, fall, fall, when it all comes down and I wont be crushed by the weight of this town. I fall from the sky but I won't fall forever. I fall but when I'll rise I'll be stronger than ever."