》Eight《

Battle Cry~ Imagine Dragons

There had been a Raven from the Lannisters. Eddard Stark was dead, no information on Sansa and Arya.

Ivangaline was in their tent, she had to find Robb. She walked out and Everyone stopped and stared at her solemnly. Ivangaline held her head high as she went to find Robb.

She walked into the woods and heard Robb, hitting the tree, grunting, tears running down his face. He sees Ivangaline and wipes them away quickly, but more fall. Ivangaline had never seen Robb so vulnerable. Ivangaline hugs him and he hugs her, burying his face into her neck as tears fall.

"You'll show those Lannisters bastards. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives." Ivangaline says, her hand stroking his head, Robb kneels infront of Ivangaline and looks at her big belly.

"Ivangaline Stark, I will always protect you. Always. You and our child will live in any place you choose as long as you two are happy I'm happy." Robb says, softly to both Ivangaline and their unborn child. Robb stands again and kisses Ivangaline.

Later that night Robb was in their tent, he faced the fire, his shoulders sagged with drowsiness. Ivangaline was in her own night clothes and she stood and walked to him "Robb, not sleeping won't help. Come rest." Robb turns and looks at her his eyes bloodshot, Ivangaline grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed slowly making him lay down, she lay next to him and put his hand on her belly, he was lulled into sleep by her humming.

Ivangaline sat up, putting a dress and large cloak on she went to Ice's pen, letting him out they walked the camp. Many stared, non were used to seeing Ivangaline walking around at night, let alone without Robb. 

Ivangaline walked to Jamie Lannisters 'cell' of sorts and looked at him disdainfully, Ice growled. 

"The Great King Slayer, tied up." Ivangaline says "Whenever we went to Kings Landing you were always kind to me, then you tried to take me. Now you are tied infront of me." 

"Ah, Ivangaline Stark  I liked you better before you married Robb, and had a baby. Still feisty." Jamie mutters.

"You know it Kingslayer I am still feisty." Ivangaline says "I cannot wait until they kill you." she says then walks away.

"I cannot wait until they kill Robb and your child. Maybe if I escape i'll drive the sword through his heart myself." Jamie says.

Ivangaline turns to Jamie and walks toward him and slaps him, hard. Her hand hurt but Jamie smirked up at Ivangaline. Ivangaline hit him again, and again and again. Until his blood was on her hands and her fists were bruised.

"One last thing before you leave Ivangaline. Caroline is alive. Zachary is as well. They are in Kings Landing, getting tortured. I was to deliver a message from Joffery.-- If you want them back, leave Robb, kill your baby and go to Kings Landing and get them,--" Jamie says spitting blood onto the ground.

Ivangaline glares at him and puts her hands protectively on her belly "I hope you rot in hell." she growls and then starts away, suddenly there is a sharp pain in her stomach, so excruciating. Ivangaline dropped to her knees with a scream, clutching her belly.

Many soldiers turned, and stared. One rushed forward to help Ivangaline as she writhed on the ground, Ice whined and licked her face trying to make her feel better. The soldier picked her up and quickly walked to the maesters tent, setting her on a cot the Maester went to work examining Ivangaline. Robb appeared not long after. Ivangaline had finally quieted, but there was still pain that persisted in her belly.

"What is wrong!" Robb demands, kneeling next to Ivangaline.

"Your Grace... I am not entirely sure, I'll give her a quick remedy then she should rest." The maester says cooking up some weird concoction before making Ivangaline drink it. Ivangaline sat up as Robb helped her, they started back toward their tent. The whole time Ice whined next to her, licking her hand as they walked.

"Ivangaline, Aeron says you visited Jamie." Robb says steeling a breath.

"I did. He said Zachary and Caroline were alive. But in order to get them I'd have to leave you and kill our baby then ride for kings landing." Ivangaline says.

"What'd you say."

"I told him to rot in hell. I care about you to much to leave and this baby... I love it already."

"It's hurting you, hopefully it comes out soon." Robb says softly as they enter and Ivangaline lays down.

"It's a good pain Robb." Ivangaline yawns before falling asleep 

"As long as you are okay Ivangaline. I am happy. I love you." Robb says and lays next to Ivangaline, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"I love you too Robb Stark." Ivangaline says softly, lacing their fingers together.

~Sorry for the shorter chapter! It was a filler mostly! Comment what you think so far! Better chapter sometime tomorrow or the next day~