Chapter 1~After The Breakup

DOVE's POV

Once Liv and Maddie was done filming, Me and Ryan, decided to take a little break. At the time, Ryan was VERY PROTECTIVE of Me! So therefore Ryan wasn't pleased about this. A few weeks after our breakup, Ryan went to the coffee shop that he and I used to go to when we were together, however little did he know that, I saw him first, and once I got my coffee and bagel, I ran into Ryan's arms with tears in my eyes, and was crying and hugged him tighter than I  EVER had before! And said in between tears and cries, "I'm so sorry, I missed you so much!" Ryan was utterly shocked by how  emotional I  was. Therefore, all Ryan could think to say was, "I missed you too, Chloe, I love you so much. You know what why don't we go out later?" Once again Ryan was shocked by my reaction, and all I could do was nod because I was happy that he still wanted me, and I responded, "Why wait, I mean to be honest with you, I cried every morning when you weren't with me." And he shocked me with his reaction this time, he just picked me up and kissed my nose. I smiled and a few minutes passed, he asked me, "do you have a ride?" And I said, "no, but that's okay I live a couple blocks away just down one alleyway." Little after re-hearing what I said it took Ryan a few moments to remember that I lived that close. But once he heard that I said alleyway he said right away, "WAIT WHAT?!?! No that's it chlo, I'm driving you, no way am I letting you WALK down the alley!" I jumped when he yelled, he noticed but was VERY upset that I walked to the coffee shop by myself.

RYAN's POV

Dove clearly doesn't know how EXTREMELY DANGEROUS walking down an alley is, so I shouted at her. I did notice her jump and I was PISSED that she walked here by herself! But I did notice that she had tears in her eyes and I said in a much more calming voice, "Are you okay? I'm sorry for shouting, Chloe I love you with all my heart! And I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I hurt you." She looked at me, sniffed and wiped her tears away trying her best not to smudge her makeup. I giggled, she looked at me with a smile and she hugged me, and whispered, " I am sorry for making you upset, I was lying before, I cried uncontrollably when you weren't with me!" I could tell that she was about to start crying again. So I whispered her a response, "Chloe, you're not alone on that one. I'm sorry for making you upset, and I did cry when I couldn't hear your angelic voice!" She blushed and I smiled. She then pulls me closer to her and hugs me, and I kiss her forehead.