•Wabi Sabi•

A COLLABORATIVE book- "Wabi Sabi" is a unique concept where aspiring Wattpad poets contribute best of their aesthetic skills to create an epitome of art which almost anyone and everyone can relate, get inspired and even become part of The Poets' Club!

Concept of "WABI SABI":
The Japanese philosophy of "Wabi Sabi" is centered on acceptance of imperfections. An aesthetic described as one of the beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete."

This book is a collaborative effort with a twist of challenges.
•Every poem in this book is a reflection of thoughts from the previous poem.

•We pick up some words and poets make it their theme and the consecutive poet replies with their own poem

•Each consecutive poem will be done by different writers, giving the readers a feast of different styles of the poets.

Who are we:

"The Poets' Club" is group of aspiring writers who find solace in the world of poems.

 • "TPC" is open for everyone on Wattpad who want to drench themselves in the world of poetry.

Think you can reply a poem with a poem using a theme?

Welcome to the Club! :)

Admin:
amy_theQueen

Founders:
aishalovespoetry
cchinu
AnAspiringSoul
amy_theQueen

Clubbers:
aishalovespoetry
cchinu
amy_theQueen
FabulousFarhan
Kyra92
schoolgirlsoudra
smiling_soul
Sun_Lily
sparkleunicorn123
ZionKnight
Seekeroflight
shamad27
prachita00
DayDreamer10236
RhymeRosh
__DeepLove__
MissAkariHamada

P. S. To the wonderful reader who read this far, we appreciate your patience, and support too- VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛

Presentation Credit: amy_theQueen