Chapter 12

Jane laughed as Jeff walked into the kitchen with a red handprint on his cheek.
"What the hell did you do?" she asked as he sat down on the couch next to the woman.
"I tried to go back in for my hoodie and I got attacked," he mumbled as he rubbed his now sore cheek.
"Jeff go get BEN, breakfast is almost ready," Slendy said and Jeff groaned.
"Masky, go get BEN," he said as he looked over at the proxy who glared at him behind his mask and walked upstairs to BEN's room.
Jeff heard shouting then a calm, "Oh, hey Masky."
His mouth dropped open and Jane's body began shaking as she held in her laughter.
"Jeff, close your mouth before somebody puts their dick in it," E.J said and Jeff quickly shut his mouth.
"Why's he so nice to Masky?" Jeff pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the couch.
"Maybe because Masky wasn't the one who fucked him senseless last night?" Jane managed to say without laughing.
"Oh shut up, he enjoyed it and he knows it," Jeff growled and watched as Masky walked downstairs and over to Slendy.
He whispered something to him and Slendy nodded his head as he put some food on a plate and handed it to Masky who took the plate upstairs to BEN's room.
After a while, Jeff decided to try and get his hoodie again.
He slowly walked upstairs and walked down the hall to BEN's room, making sure that he was quiet.
His hand gripped the door knob and his slowly turned it, slowly pushing the door open and walking in, not expecting what he got.
BEN sat up in his bed and held up his bow already loaded with an arrow.
"Jeffery Woods, I will not hesitate to shoot you. What do you want?" he growled and Jeff held his hands up in defense.
"I come in peace. I just want my hoodie back," he said and BEN slightly lowered his weapon.
"It's over by the closet," BEN said and Jeff slowly made his way over to the closet.
When BEN's eyes left him and focused on the t.v, Jeff made his move. He completely forgot about the hoodie and instead, pounced onto the smaller boy who dropped his weapon and squeaked when he felt the larger body on top of him.
"Jeff! I swear to God-" "BEN, why do you hate me?"
BEN looked up at his boyfriend and huffed, knowing what he was doing.
"Jeff, I'm not going to have pity on you," he said and grunted as Jeff flopped down on him and felt arms wrap around his waist.
"Why do you hate me?" he asked again and BEN narrowed his eyes at the killer.
"When have I ever said I hated you?" he asked and Jeff looked up at him, pouting.
"Never... but you've been really mad at me lately and I wanna know why," he said and BEN sighed and threw his head back onto his pillow.
"I'm not mad, okay? It was just mood swings," he said and Lilly shouted from the next room over, "BENNY HAS SOME SMALL BIPOLAR ISSUES!"
Jeff glanced up at BEN who slightly nodded his head and looked down at the killer.
The older teen lifted himself up and softly kissed BEN's cheek.
"Good, I don't think I could've lived if you hated me."
A light blush appeared on BEN's cheeks and he watched as Jeff lifted himself up and hopped off of the bed.
"Benjamin Logan-" "Don't call me that."
"...Benjamin Logan, I challenge you to a game of Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe," Jeff said and BEN's eyes narrowed once more at the taller teen.
"Bring it on, Jeffery."

Jeff ran downstairs carrying BEN on his back and sat him down on the couch when they reached the living room.
After starting the game, Jeff took his seat next to BEN and the two chose their characters; BEN choosing Batman while Jeff chose the Joker.
As they were in the middle of a round, they heard Toby shouting.
"L.J, YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS! THEY MADE UP!"
"Stop betting on us!" BEN shouted as he chucked a pillow at the two boys.
"HEY BEN, WHAT ARE THOSE MARKS ON YOUR NECK?"
"SHUT UP, LILLY!"
Jeff sighed as he listened to the two cousins argue before finally saying, "Lilly, you know damn well what they are. Now leave us alone so I can beat BEN's ass at this game."
BEN grabbed another couch pillow and shoved it in Jeff's face, waving at Sally as she passed by.
"Hey Sal, what've you been doing?" he asked, ignoring the struggling Jeff.
"I'm playing Hide and Seek with Charlie, wanna join?" she asked and BEN shook his head.
"Maybe another time, I'm kind of busy at the moment," he said as he pointed at Jeff who was being suffocated by a pillow.
The young girl nodded and skipped off, leaving the couple to do what they did.
"You gonna stop bragging about fucking me?" BEN asked and heard a muffled "Yes."
He lifted the pillow and sat back down on the couch.
"Good. If I hear anymore bragging, then there won't be anything for a damn month," BEN said and Jeff quickly nodded his head, knowing that the elf meant what he said.