"And Lee Jongsuk hyung little sister."
"Haha, yeah."

"Well, i'm glad you accept our invitation." Suho smiled at me 

"Chanyeol sunbae did once went to our company and asked if I can hang out, but I was busy at that time, so I couldn't," I said and shrugs.

"Yeah, also Namjoon was kinda strict, I bet he was jealous. He didn't let her go with me," Chanyeol whisper to Sehun, but I heard it.

"That's true; I don't get it that much, though. All Bangtan are strict towards me, especially if I'm going out with a guy." I said.

"How about the other girls?" 
"Nope, they are not strict towards them, only me. I don't get it at all!" 

"Wait, did you go out with a guy?" Xiumin asked.
"Well, it was his birthday. I did ask my managers and PDnim, and they said yes." 

"Who is it?"
"Kim Yohan, from X1. Why?" I asked.

"Nothing," Baekhyun said.

~~~~

"Ha! I won!" I stood up and celebrated my win. They all laughed because Mr. Byun Baekhyun lost the game again.

“Damn, you’re bad at this,” I looked at him and playfully gave him a judging stare. 
“Excuse me?! It just happens that I’m bad at this game!” he said.

“But.. you still suck..” I smirked at him. The living room went silent. Baekhyun stared at me with wide eyes.

“Just kidding! Hahaha!!” I laughed, gosh, their reaction was so funny. They think I snapped.

I mean he does suck on this game, pretty bad. I thought he would know this, but he doesn't, or maybe he was acting that he's terrible at this game.

"Gosh doesn't do that; I thought you snapped and showed your real self." 
"This is my real self? I always acted my real self."

I gave them the 'what-the-heck' look.

~~~~~

"How was it?"
"What do you mean?" 

"Weren't you at EXO dorm yesterday?" Ji Woo asked.
I nodded and still looked at them, confused.

"Did something happened while you were there." Jae wiggled her eyebrows as the others join her.

"Yeah, something did happen, " I said. They all lean towards me while smiling widely.

"I beat Baekhyun sunbae in a game; I cooked with D.O sunbae and had fun with everyone," I said and shrugged.

"Awe damn it, I thought it was something interesting."

"Excuse me, but I'm only 18." I glared at them, but Rae patted my head.

"that's true, by the way. Bangtan already left, they will come back next week." 

"Why telling me?" 
"Well, Jimin told me to tell you." Sang Hwa said.

"""Jimin""?
"I mean Jimin 'sunbae' there happy? I just got used to calling him Jimin since I'm older than him."

"Alright then?"

~~~~~

"Girls! Did you know a show asked us if we went to join, all we needed was to play the game and beat the other team, what do you think?" Manager Chul said as he gave us the papers of the contract from the show.

"So just beat them? That's it?" I asked.
He nodded.

"Yeah." 
“Which group will be there, though?” Soo Rin asked.