Harry tugged on Niall's hair, sliding his fingers down gently from the base of the blonde's neck and to the small curve of his back. He took his time to nibble on Niall's bottom lip, one hand running up and down his cheeks just loving how soft and innocent Niall's blue eyes looked as they opened every now and then to stare directly at him. It was different from all the kisses they had previously shared which always seemed to be filled with so much frustration and just a sort of carelessness, as if they didn't know how to reach out to each other but now, that they had talked things out, Harry could feel this kiss meaning so much more than anything else. 

"Fuck," Niall moaned out, feeling Harry's hands sneaking under his shirt, making him smirk into the kiss as he allowed his tongue to dip in and meet Harry's halfway. They breathed out together, trying hard to not let things go to far because neither of them were ready for the other steps but when Harry's hands inched a bit above his stomach, rubbing softly across the skin, Niall was certain that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. 

The blonde was just about to move his fingers to pop open the button of Harry's shirt when the door bell rang, making them jolt away from this trance they had found themselves in. Niall quickly created a careful distance between him and Harry, feeling scared of being seen in such a state and without much thought towards his appearance, he walked towards the door, opening it with a smile even though he had completely forgotten about the guest he was about to receive.

"Hey," Niall gasped, frowning when he noticed just how different Zayn looked. This wasn't the man who had left the band and Louis but rather a completely changed person. The blonde had to agree with all the girls falling at his feet .Zayn did look like an angel. But that's not what bothered Niall, it was the lack of hair on his head that did. "Your hair i-is g-gone?" The blonde frowned, reaching out a hand to poke at the short mess that was just growing out. It suited him but Niall always preferred Zayn Malik with more hair. 

"And your hair looks good as well." Zayn smirked, eyes raking Niall's body up and down. He wondered to himself whether Niall was aware of just how sexed out he looked. Lips swollen, breath coming out in short pants, sweat glistening his forehead, eyes having a glazed out look and his shirt a bit ruffled up and hair messy,as if someone had tugged roughly on them. 

"What?" Niall questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Harry fucked you good didn't he?" Zayn laughed, walking past the oblivious blonde. He took in the familiar house that he had seen so many times before, feeling a bit out of place since he hadn't been there in years. He quickly put down the basket of muffins he had bought with him for some reason. It just didn't feel right to go to Niall and Harry's empty handed, especially since he was certain that Harry was going to hate him for the reason of the visit. 

"Where's Harry?" Zayn fiddled with his phone, trying to act as if he didn't care about where the curly brunette was. He was damn scared to come up here but he needed to get this thing done. It had been eating him alive. For two years he hadn't seen him. 

"I'm here. And I'm going to be straight up with you Malik, why the fuck are you even here?" Harry hissed, walking out of the kitchen after he had made sure his hair wasn't out of the place and he looked presentable. He placed a hand on Niall's back, not flinching in the slightest when Zayn glared back at him with an equal amount of hatred. Harry couldn't help but think back to the time when they had actually gotten along but it all changed soon, he took Louis's side and Niall stayed with Zayn, stuck up for his rash decisions but then again, the blonde was there with Louis as well. Just not as much as he was with Zayn. 

"I just wanted to see you guys. Make sure Niall was doing well, that you weren't being a brat towards him." Zayn smirked, ignoring the small glare Niall sent his way. 

"Shut up Malik. We all know that you're here for him, not for Niall." 

"Of course I'm here for him. He's my fucking husband." Zayn chuckled, not daring to look at Niall. 

"I wonder why he doesn't just divorce your loser ass already. It's been two years." Harry mumbled the last part, pulling Niall closer to his body. His mind was a mess, not understanding whether he should even allow Louis to deal with these things or just handle them for his best mate. 

"That's what I'm here for actually." The raven-haired man shuffled a bit on his feet, knowing fully well that his next decision might forever risk every single ounce of friendship that was there between them. Especially him and Niall. But he needed to do this. It had been two fucking years and it was time he moved on. He brought the papers out from his back pocket, raising them over towards Harry. "Divorce papers. Make sure he signs them." Zayn whispered, shoving his phone inside his pocket when he noticed the glare Harry and even Niall were passing towards him. He quickly walked towards the door, not understanding why he even decided to do this via friends rather than directly meeting Louis. At least he could control Louis, he always could but he couldn't do the same with Harry. 

"You fucking prick." Niall hissed, snatching the papers from Harry's loose grasp and flipping over them. "He waited for you and this is how you repay him?" 

"Well, like your boyfriend said, it's been two years," Zayn mumbled, nodding his head before opening the door and walking out, allowing just a single tear to slip down his eyes because it had been two fucking years but then, why was the wound so fresh? 

AN/ Niall's got a gf and I don't want to do the same rant I did on sex lessons but I'm hurt. :( Trying to be happy for him but it's hard when you're so completely in love with him. 

I GO TO HOSTEL IN 5 DAYS! OMFG! I AM EXCITED BUT THERE'S A HUGE POSSIBILITY THAT THEY WON'T OFFER WIFI AND THEY WON'T ALLOW US TO CARRY LAPTOPS, SO YEAH. THAT'S THE ONE REASON WHY I'M SO GODDAMN SAD ABOUT HOSTEL :( 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter? 

Thoughts on Narry kissing? 

Thoughts on Zayn cockblocking them?

Thoughts on Zayn's character? Like him or hate him?

Thoughts on Harry's behavior towards Zayn? 

Thoughts on what actually happened between Zouis? 

How's Louis going to react? 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 60+ COMMENTS ! 

Random question: why the fuck is wattpad going under maintenance right now ?

lmao. :'(