TOUR BUS BOREDOM ~Niall imagine~

Start from the beginning

I waited a few minuets for a response, but it didn't come. instead I got a call. the song 'Rock Me' playing on my phone. Liam let out a loud laugh seeing that Niall was calling me.

"Shh! if he hears you he'll find out" I said quickly shushing Liam.

"Hello?"

"you don't want to know what I'm going to do" Niall's deep voice growled. I shuddered at the sound of his voice.

"N-Ni, I can't really umm.....t-talk" I stuttered out.

"the thing is Baby, I'm going to ruin you" his voice said, slowly, seductively. I bit my bottom lip holding in a whimper, as shivers ran down my back.

"Nia-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm gonna tie you to the bed, guess what I'm going to do next" he lowly mumbled to me.

"u-uhh...." I panted.

"next I'm not going to let you come, not until I say" he growled.

"can you feel me there? can you feel my breath on your neck?" he added. I bit my lip harder, looking to Liam, he looked at me questioningly mouthing an 'are you okay'. I nodded looking out to the window.

"yes Niall" I breathed out. he groaned on the other line.

"say my name again Baby" he moaned.

"Niall" I said giggling. "what are you doing?" I added.

"we're here" Liam whispered quietly. I nodded, quickly hopping out of the car, waving to Liam as the driver drove off with him.

"Niall?" I said teasingly. hearing another groan, I giggled.

"Damn baby just keep saying my name" he panted. I smirked, quietly opening the door for the tour bus.

"can you feel me there Niall?" I whispered, closing the door. walking to where the bunks were.

"F*ck, Y/N!" I heard Niall cry out. hanging up, I quickly took my coat off, climbing on Niall's bed. seeing his reaction, I giggled biting my bottom lip.

"are you warming up for me?" I asked as I saw Niall there, his pants unbuttoned and pulled down, I licked my lips, taking hold of Niall's hard erection from himself, pumping him with my hand.

"Sh!t, Y-Y/N" Niall moaned as I kissed his neck, making my way down his body.

"I missed you Ni, did you miss me?" I asked innocently, before licking a stripe up his length from base to tip, rolling my tongue over the swollen red tip.

"yes, God Baby. I missed you so f*cking much" he moaned. I tookhim past my lips, hollowing my cheeks and bobbing my head up and down, my tongue flat against his shaft, swirling around his tip when I'd go up, my left hand pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth. all the while profanities left Niall's lips, moaning and groaning my name.

I moaned against Niall's member, sucking harder. his hand found my hair, tightly fisting it as he thrusted into my mouth.

"F*ck Y/N, you look so hot" he moaned. his body trembling, my free hand massaging his thigh. I felt his tipping twitch in my throat, my lips made a popping sound as I pulled away. I licked my lips, continuing to pump him with my hand.

"C'mon Niall, lemme make up for being such a bad girl. let me taste you" I whispered as I kissed his neck leaving my mark of him as he whimpered my name. pressing my lips to his, I kissed him with passion, slipping my tongue into his mouth as we explored each other. I quickly pulled away, pecking his lips lightly, before moving back down his body, taking his hard, throbbing member back inside my mouth.

"F-Fuck......Y/N!" he called out as I felt his tip twitch twice before he released his warm, sticky cum down my throat. I moaned against him slowly bobbing my head up and down, milking him. my lips popped him from my mouth. I smirked up at him, licking my lips, savouring his taste.

Niall panted as he lied there, his shirt lifted up slightly, showing off his toned muscles. I kissed my way up his body, lifting his shirt as I went further up.

"HELLO!!"

Niall quickly hurried to cover himself as we heard the boys walk in the tour bus.

"wait" he whispered to me as I tried to hop off of him. I looked are him furrowing my brows. he chuckled, swiping his thumb on the corner of my lip. I smirked, quickly taking his thumb past my lips, sucking the last of his warmth off of it. he bit his bottom lip watching me.

"woah!" I heard Louis call out as the boys walked over to where we were.

"uhh....H-Hey guys" I stuttered out, pulling away from Niall.

"what were you two doing?" Zayn smirked. I blushed looking to my lap. there was a roar of laughter from the boys as Niall zipped up his pants.

"shut it!" Niall chuckled as he pulled me to his chest. I giggled in embarrassment, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"were going to finish this later" Niall huskily whispered to me as we walked away from the bunk beds. I shivered, biting my bottom lip, looking back to Niall.

*****************

HEY GUYS!

LOLZ ...........IT SUCKS THAT THE BOYS WALKED IN ON THEM DOESNT IT!

well lemme tell you my top five favorite imagines that I've written.

1.) You Saved Me ~Harry imagine~

2.) The Princess ~Louis imagine~

3.) Battle Scars ~Zayn imagine~

4.) The Girl Next Door ~Liam imagine~

5.) You're Mine ~Niall imagine~

I dont know why, these imagines just have a special place in my heart. I feel like I really gave everything in those imagines..... I really loved writing them, along with all my imagines.

alright so you guys asked for part two for 'YOU SAVED ME' well you're gonna get it this weekend!!

as well as the second part to this imagine ;)

well I'll leave you with the Q.O.T.D my lovelies.

Questioned Of The Day: What would you do if one day I just said that I'd never write again and that this was my last update?

.........just curious as to how you'd feel:)

~JazzibooXx