TOUR BUS BOREDOM ~Niall imagine~

Start from the beginning

"how long till we get there?"

"an hour or two, why?" he questioned. I smiled shaking my head mumbling a 'no reason'

'NiBear:
Babe! please don't do this to me'

I giggled earning yet another look from Liam.

'me:
what's wrong? are the boys with you?'

'NiBear:
nothing's wring and No they're not but..you can't do this to me when I'm already missing you'

I smirked knowing that I could play with him, I was on my way to him anyways, why not have fun with it? I quickly scrolled through a few other photos of me, picking the one I knew would have him suffering, waiting to just take me.

'me:
well then I don't see what's so wrong with this Baby?'

I had sent him one of me with my black lingerie, sitting on the bed with a full length mirror infront of me, my thighs spread apart.

'NiBear:
Fuck Babe, you're so sexy. you wanna send me another?.. help me out a little here;)'

'me:
mmm I don't know Ni..'

I smirked knowing that he was dying for me to be there for him. to let him have me.

'NiBear:
Babe! C'mon you can't just leave me like this, I NEED more'

'me:
alright Ni, just lemme get a little more comfortable ;)'

'NiBear:
C'mon Baby hurry.. you don't know how much I'm craving you right now'

My eyes widened as I saw a picture of Niall shirtless, in nothing but his jeans, his black boxers showing as his jeans hung low on his waist.

'HolyShit!!'

I giggled out, my little game with Niall back firing as my panties got a little damp.

"Liam!" I gasped as he took my phone out of my hands. his eyes widened once he saw the messages Niall sent me, along with his picture, mine being hidden unless you scrolled up, which he didn't. I snatched my phone from him, his mouth open.

"you're sexting Niall?" he choked out, laughing lightly.

"maybe" I mumbled my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"its alright Y/N, I just didn't know you guys did that" he mumbled in disbelief.

"Liam, you guys go on tour for what seems like forever for me and Niall. you don't know how crazy I go without him" I mumbled. "I miss him so much" I added in a whisper, thinking of all the lonely nights I spend in bed, with no one to hold me and keep me warm.

"I know Y/N, sometimes Niall can't even get out of bed because he gets so sad without you in his arms" he spoke softly. I jumped feeling my phone vibrate in my lap.

'crap! I forgot to text Niall!'

'NiBear:
Y/N are you going to send me anything?'

'NiBear:
Y/N!'

'NiBear:
I swear Y/N, you're going to get punished when I get you'

'me:
Oh Niall, don't tempt me to be a bad girl then;)'

I bit my bottom lip, getting eager about my punishment. knowing that because of the little game I'm playing with him, he'll punish me for being such a tease.

'NiBear:
when I get my hands on you...'

'me:
what are you gonna do to me Niall? ;)'