8| party at zayn's

"Okay, so I'm going to try to get home fairly early-"

"Harry it's fine, love stay out as long as you want." Anne said, a light laugh leaving her mouth. "I can take care of Loren. It isn't that big of a deal. You go out and be a teenager and do not even think about calling to ask how Loren is or ask if you need to come home because you don't. Have fun." Anne said, walking over to him, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Harry stared at her and then glanced at Loren who was sitting on the floor, looking at him. "You are aware that this party is exactly the same as the one I got pregnant at right?" He asked.

"I'm not worried. Robin, are you worried?" Anne asked, looking over at Robin who was sitting in his chair.

"Not a bit, love." Robin answered and smiled at Harry.

"Not a bit." Anne repeated. "Harry, please go have fun. You're always here with Loren and that's great, you're an amazing father... But you're also still a kid. Sometimes you have to go have fun."

"But I have fun with Lor-"

"Sometimes you have to go have fun with people your own age." Anne said to him. "Go out. Have fun. If you want to come home early that's up to you. Just don't feel like you have to come home because we are watching Loren, okay?" She asked and Harry nodded his head.

Harry smiled at her and then sat on the floor beside Loren, picking her up, Anne and Robin watching. "I'll see you later, okay." Harry asked as he looked at her blue eyes. "I love you." He smiled at her, earning a bright smile from her. Harry hugged her and then kissed her cheek before setting her back down on the floor. "Listen, I just really want to thank you both for offering to watch her."

"Harry, it's really no problem. She's our grandchild." Anne smiled at him. "Liam and Niall are waiting." She pointed out.

"Right." Harry nodded and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and stood up from the ground after giving Loren one last kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun, okay?" Anne asked and gave him a quick hug.

"How do I look?" Harry asked nervously as she pulled away from him. He was wearing dark colored skinny jeans and a solid black jumper, a pair of white converse on his feet. His curls were a bit more styled up then usual as well.

"You look amazing." Anne said to him as there was a knock on the door.

Harry glanced at the door and back at his mother. "I... I changed my mind. I don't wanna go."

"Harry, you can't be nervous about this stuff, okay? You might regret not going."

Harry thought for a moment. "Hm." He hummed softly. "No, I won't." He shook his head and started walking off, but Anne grabbed his wrist, pulling him back and pulled him towards the door, opening it.

Liam and Niall were standing there. Niall was in a light pink jumper, similar to Harry's along with white skinny jeans, light pink converse to match his jumper, and a flower crown to match his outfit perfectly placed on top of his blonde hair, as Harry predicted. Liam was dressed in a black band tee and dark skinnies, wearing a pair of converse on his feet.

"Mum..." Harry whined and Anne glanced at him before looking at Liam and Niall.

"Hi, boys." She spoke sweetly and they both said their 'hello's' to her.

Once Liam and Niall turned to go back to the car, Harry looked at his mum. "Call me if you need anything, okay? Once again, have fun." She said softly and pressed a kiss to his cheek before ushering him out.

Harry walked to the car, getting in the backseat. "Sorry that took me so long." He said as he buckled his seat belt, looking at Liam and Niall who were sat in the front of the car.