I Should Have Expected That From a Dirty Uchiha

Start from the beginning

That was until he looked up and the look on his face was practically painted with uncertainty and nerves.

"You okay?" I asked, a little disturbed by the sudden change of atmosphere.

"I have to tell you something."

"Shoot." I said trying to sound like I didn't care.

"I only have one bed... so I'll sleep on the couch." He stated. That was it? I thought he was going to tell me something worse like.... 'I actually have pink hair'.

I busted out laughing for two reasons. One, the look on his face and two, I couldn't help but picture him with pink hair.

"What's so funny?" He asked confused.

"You... you... you actually thought I would react bad to something like this!? ahahaha!!!!" I gasped between laughter. He looked so lost. I finally gained my composure and stopped laughing.

"You aren't sleeping on the couch Sasuke, we can share the bed." I told him. 

"I don't think so..." he declined.

"Don't make me force you to sleep with me!" I threatened. But then I realized how wrong that actually sounded. Sasuke raised his eyebrow and had a smirk set on his face...

"YOU DIRTY UCHIHA THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I hissed. I heard him chuckle a bit.

"Not funny! Shut up!" I barked, my face turning even redder.

"I didn't say anything." He retorted.

"But I know you were thinking something rude!" I rubbudled.

"No, but apparently you were." I felt my face flush.

"S-shut up!" I huffed.

"Hmmm no?" I glared.

"Can we just go to you're bedroom now?" His smirk widened, there I go again, making accidental innuendos... I just facepalmed.

"If that's what you want..." He teased.

"Oh Sasuke you know me so well, I want you so bad." I dead-panned.

"Don't worry, it's normal to think I'm sexy and to want me." I snorted,

"Yeah, you caught me, I want  do you so bad." I said sarcastically.

"Hence your earlier comment." My glare returned.

"Just lead the way Uchiha." I growled.

"As you wish my lady." He said with sarcasm dripping from each word.

"About time you realize my awesomness." I mumbled.

"Baka." He said shaking his head.

"Duck-butt" I grumbled. He stopped walking halfway up the stairs and turned around.

"What did you just call me?" I tried to hold back my smile.

"Nothing Sasgay..." It was really hard not to bust out laughing as his glare darkened.

"Gay, huh?" There was an evil glint in his eyes that made me feel like I probably shouldn't have said that.

All of a sudden he was in front of me, cornering me against the wall, just like earlier.

"You really think I'm gay?" He said getting dangerously close to my lips. I quickly shook my head 'no'.

"Good, didn't think so." And like earlier, he pushed himself away and continued walking away.

I quickly regained myself and followed him. His room was just a basic room really, dark blue walls, dresser, bed, lamp, etc. Though it was rather nice.