isaac when...

You were at Scott's house waiting for him to come so he could help you.

Melissa had let you in Scotts room since she knew that you were his newbie beta.

C'mon C'mon scott. You chanted as you were waiting for him to pick up the phone.

After ringing, and ringing the phone finally went to voice mail. It was like the sixth time you've called and he didn't pick up.

Your phone finally rang and surprisingly it was Scott.

"Hello". You answered.

"Hey y/n I'm with Kira right now, but for sure I will call you back later. Gotta go bye".

He hung up without even letting you say goodbye or okay. This was so unlike Scott its like whenever he is with Kira he ignores you.

But you didn't like Scott in that way its just that you got the bite with no clue on how to control anything and he was always with Kira unable to help you.

You had that feeling like someone was watching you so you turned around quickly just to see isaac.

You exhaled deeply from you being frightened.

"I was just about to uh I was to um... Knock". He said awkwardly.

You smiled a small smile and sat down on Scott's bed.

"Whats wrong you look worried". He asked.

"Its that obvious isn't it". You said sarcasticly.

He leaned on the door frame.

"What's wrong y/n"?

"Do you know where Scott is"? You asked.

"Yeah he's with Kira and liam".

"What loan too? I need to go over there right now". You said about to walk out but the isaac got in the middle of the doorway.

"Tonight's the full moon, my first full moon and I have no idea how to get through it. I have to go see Scott". You said determined to go see Scott.

"No you need to stay here". He said.

"Isaac what I need is my alpha".

"Y/n I can help you trust me".

"Isaac your funny and all but I'd rather go to Derek".

Isaac raised his eyebrows at you and then he pulled out his claws with no problem.