void stiles when 2...

Dedicated to Iris0620

A/n This is the continued version of the other void stiles imagine and the name in this is iris.

(Its been a week since the last time you had the encounter with void stiles)

You were at the hospital for Isaac. He stepped in water that had an electrical wire in it. But he did it to save Allison.

You were in the same hospital room waiting for him to wake up. You were looking at him but you were dozed off thinking about stiles, and Isaac and about how much you needed them.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Melissa.
"Iris, Scott is waiting for you in the lobby he needs to tell you something urgent". She said with concern in her voice.

You quickly went down the elevator. To see scott in the lobby waiting impatiently.

You walked up to him.
"Scott"?

"Iris". He sighed in relief.
"We need to get everyone out of this hospital". He said in a rush.

"Why"?

"The nogitsune is coming". He said.

You started breathing heavily. You were worried about isaac he wasn't in any good condition to fight a nogitsune.

"Okay I'm gonna get Isaac I will tell people to leave on the way there". You said right before sprinting to the elevator.

Everyone that you saw in your path you told to leave right away.
Isaac's room was right down the hall but you were too slow.

He was there. He was right in front of you. Void stiles.

 Void stiles

"Iris...iris...iris". He repeated stepping closer to you.

You stepped back every time he stepped forward.

"Stop, get away from me". You demaned.

He tilted his head and kept walking towards you but slowly.
You kept backing up until your back was against the elevator hoping that it would open you so could escape.

Instead it stayed closed. You swung at him with everything you had in you, wich wasnt very much considering you ran around the whole hospital telling people to leave.

But he caught your fist right when it was about to hit him. Void stiles put his hand on your wrist holding on tight. He put your wrist against the elevator but he was still holding on.

"Give me back stiles". You spat with anger and fear filling your voice.

He placed his free hand on your waist. His other hand still gripping on your wrist. His grip was so tight that you started to feel the numbness in your elbow.

His face was getting closer to yours slowly. Once he was in kissing distance you turned your head to avoid it.

"I'm the new stiles". He whispered in your ear.

Anger took over you. "You will never be stiles". You looked him in the eyes.

He chuckled then went back to his serious face. "Stiles is gone, he's not coming back, you should've known that from the start". He said still like it was nothing.

You tried to break free but it was no use. He inhaled deeply as if was gonna hurt you but instead he let go. It look like it took everything in him to let you go. Right when he let go you wraped your hand around your soon to be bruised wrist.

"This is the second time you've let go. Why"? You asked.

"Your mine". He said really low that you hardley heard him. But you still know what he said.

He started to walk away. Once he started scott came whem he saw him he wolfed up. He was about to attack but you stopped him.

"Scott, no". You said.

He looked at you confused. You pointed at the samurais who were now on each side of void stiles. Scott unwolfled but his fist were clenched.

"Isaac". You breathed, you just remembered.

Scott ran to isaac's room and you followed behind. Before you walked into the room you looked back at void stiles who was looking back at you.

 Before you walked into the room you looked back at void stiles who was looking back at you

Once you two made eye contact you ran quickly into Isaacs hospital room. You saw him sleeping safe and sound on the bed. A feeling of relief took over you knowing that he was safe.

You wondered though. Why didn't he just kill you and get it over with already.

A/n so this was the part two I hope you liked it iris I tried my very best on this one. 😊

Bye-julie✌