Broken✨

Chapter 21
Broken

Ziann's POV

"I came as fast as I could! Wassup?" Aniyah said coming through the doors. She notice my Mom and Trinity in the room and instantly she knew what it was about. "Is everything okay?"

"We're waiting on the results now. Come sit." My Mom said while squeezing my hand. I couldn't speak. I could barely breath. All I could think about is my future and why it may or may not end up to be.

Jayy's POV

"Niyah's back! Ma just texted me!" I yelled happily.

"Okay nigga you want a cookie?" Nesto said looking back at me😐.

"Fuck you, man. I need to talk to her."

"What's the rush dude?" Trae said still playing 2k with Lucas. "Shit."

"Um...I leave tomorrow."

"Oh yeah." Lucas said not even paying attention. "Where you goin?"

"To the Army!! Are y'all fuck asses gone play that game all damn day or are you gone help me through with this shit?" Something came under my nose and I took the smell in. "What the hell?" I said lowly. "Is that weed?" I turned around and saw Nesto smoking a blunt in the corner of my room. "Aye man you can't smoke that shit in my crib. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Shh...why you so loud? You want some?"

"Fuck no. You know what y'all get the hell out."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Get the hell out of my house."

"Man that ain't coo." Lucas said turning the game off and putting the remote up.

"That's real." Trae said putting on his hoodie.

"Yeah real creep." Nesto said walking out the door.

They took a final look at me. Basically asking me are you formal? With their face. I just pointed at the door.

If nobody ain't gone help me get Aniyah back then I gotta do this shit the best way I know how. Let me call her first.

....

"Hello?"

"Jayy I can't talk rig-"

"Aniyah will you go out on a date with me?"

"Jay-"

"Please Aniyah."

I heard her sigh. "Sure."

"I'll pick you up at 7. Where something dressy and formal."

"Okay."

"I love you."

...

Olivia's POV

"OMG I GOT ACCEPTED!" I yelled at my father. I was jumping for joy at this point. Me and my baby are going to college together with my amazing new friends...I wish that bitch Aniyah wasn't going though 😒.

I know I know. Everybody loves Aniyah. But I don't. Like we cool and everything and yeah I understand that you and Lucas are bestfriend but I'm his girlfriend. I don't need him going to you every time he has a problem whether it's deal with our relationship, his family problems, etc. Do y'all understand?