Treatment ✨

Chapter 20

Treatment

Aniyah's POV 

It's been 2 weeks since I've been going to physical therapy, 2 weeks since I've seen my friends, and 2 weeks since I've been home. I miss everybody and mostly I miss Jayy but I just can't stand the fact that I might lose him. I've never been able to cope with the fact of losing anything in my lifetime because that kinda stuff happens in life. You know you gain some you win some.

The whole time here at Abuela's house I've been helping her with her plants, cooking, cleaning, watching TV, social media scoping, and texting my girls here and there. I'm happy that Lucas is giving me my space right now. Usually he'd been here 2 weeks ago to pick my happy ass up and take me home but he knew that this was a difficult time for me, it was time to grow up. And since Lucas already had his hands tied with Olivia and his problems it was only fair that I took care of my problems the best way I knew how...on my own.

Jayy's POV

Where's Aniyah? 

Why hasn't she come back home?

What the FUCK is Nesto doing?

"Nesto wtf is wrong witchu man? Why the hell you shakin like that?" I asked. The boys and I all decided to go to LA Fitness to go get a workout in.

"It's fucking Trinity man! She took all my damn weed."

This nigga is a damn pot head. I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb ass. "Why she did that man?"

"Cause she's a fuckin big ass baby! I got this drug test tomorrow next week and she wants me to pass it."

I just shook my head. This man is something else yo.

"So when you headed off Jayy?" Trae asked as he picked up a 60 weight dumb bell.

"Next week Sunday." I said kinda proud of myself.

"How does Niy feel about this?" Trae asked.

"Not so sure. She barely talks to me man. I didn't even get the chance to tell her when I leave." Dropping the bar back onto the safety I sat up and wiped my face. I miss my baby man.

"Are you foreal?" Lucas asked aloud. He lifted the dumb bells one by one alternating the release of the weight on to his muscle. "You gotta tell her." 

"I would if I could man and you know that. Anyways, wassup with you and Livi?"

"Maaaan!!!! That girl is so damn crazy. Last night, I took her to go see The Conjuring 2 right?" He dropped the dumb bells onto the floor and faced us. "Every scary scene you know when your girl supposed get closer to you, grab on you, or scream right?" We all shook our head for him to continue. "This bih farted on every damn scary scene and laughed then said 'excuse me'."