Home, Sweet Home✨

Chapter 15
Home, Sweet Home

*Aniyahs house in the media*

Aniyah POV

"Ok so she is to take these pain killers at least twice a day for just this week and then by then the prescription medicine provided will no longer be needed."

       My Mom shook her head listening to the doctors words carefully as I slipped my Nike slide. I could only put one shoe on.

    Today was finally the day! The day I get out this depressing building. I miss my friends, my family, my baby, the wifi service. My Mom brought me some clothes to change in so that I can go home. She's gonna sign me out but it's pretty hard when the doctor is still talking.

"Remember Aniyah you need to let that leg heal. It's gonna feel a little painful at unexpected time because of the shots  but that's normal. As for your hand you can take the wrap off in three days. The cast on your leg will take about 4-6 weeks depending how good you take care of it. After that you'll start physical therapy. Okay?"

I nodded my head. "Thank you Doctor."

"No problem sweetie. I'll see you next week." With that she walked out.

   My mom grabbed my bags and I grabbed my crutches. This is going to get some getting used to.

....

"SURPRISE !"

I smiled. I'm happy I can. My chin healed up a little.

"Awee guys!" They threw a surprise party for me.

"Dar una buena acogida, Bonita." Jayy said kissing my cheek.

"Gracias senior." I giggled. I missed him.

My eyes lured around until I met eyes with Lucas and a smile crept upon my face. "Come here big head." I said opening my arms a little but not to much so that I can keep my balance.

He smiled and gave me a general hug. "I'm happy you're okay."

"We all are." Olivia said followed behind many of my other friends.

"Thanks guys."

"I heard you gettin cash from the dude who hit you. I hope you spending all of it on yo head cause your hair is a hot mess." Nesto joked.

"Shut up boy before I hit you with a damn car." I laughed.

"Good! Then I won't have to see that nasty ass nest on the top of yo big ass head." He snapped.

I gave him a small hug. "Even though you're a pain in the ass I still missed yo sorry butt."

"Awe I missed me too." He joked.

"Oh watch out Niyah. You need to be careful." My Mom told me. "You arnt as stable as you think you are."

I agreed.

"Can we cut the cake now ?" T asked.

"There's Cake?!" Me and Lucas said at the same time. Oh we love cake.

"In the kitchen." My mom said.

We ran into the kitchen like two hyper kids.

.....

It was now late at night, about 11:30PM and I was laying down on Jayys bed while he was giving me a back massage. It felt soooo good. So good that I think I'm about to...

Jayy's POV

"Bae?"

"..."

"Aniyah..?"

"..."

If this girl don't wake her ass up?! I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"Boy what you want ?" She asked with attitude.

I just laughed and stared at her. "You do got a damn nest on yo head."

She threw the pillow at me and laughed. "Shut up!"

"How much cake did you and Lucas eat?"

"I don't know, I lost count."

"Damn fat ass."

"So."

"Come here."

"No." She laid her head back down and started to go to sleep.

"You're really tired?"

"Mhm."

"Come sleep with me."

She got up and turned around so that she could lay in front of me. She got her leg and place it in between mine. She's so cute but she need to get her ass off of me, it's hot. I took the covers off of us.

"Jayy.." She said with her eyes closed.

"Wassup?"

"I love you..."

I smiled. "I love you too, BabyGirl. Now go to sleep."

Within seconds she was already sleep so I took a picture of us and posted it on my Instagram.

Caption..."my big ass baby💍"

Damn I'm falling hard for this girl.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I just wanted to do a small update for you guys.