Can You Keep a Secret?

Immediately, the two twins burst out into hysterical fits of laughter.

What...? What is so funny? I mean, I do get that he acts like a girl, but who am I to judge gender and looks? My sister gets mistaken all the time for a guy.

I blinked before slowly tilting my head. Kyoya pushed up his glasses, smirking to me. The two twins continued their laughter while Honey simply continued to eat his cake with Mori, Tamaki gaping with a red face of either embarrassment, laughter, or something else while Haruhi finally took a deep breath and took my hand. "Um...Follow me, Akira-sensei..."

He pulled me to the side, giving a sigh as we were now in the corner.

"Akira-sensei, I'm not...erm...gay."

I blinked once more, immediately bowing.

"I apologize, Haruhi-san. I shouldn't have questioned your sexuality just because of how you act and—"

"Akira-sensei, please let me continue." Haruhi interrupted. I couldn't help but tilt my head to the side in confusion. My face remained blank, though my head was not.

"Akira-sensei, remember how I told you that I had a debt to pay off as well to the host club?" Haruhi suddenly brought up. My mind flickered. Ah, yes. Haruhi said that been my debt was bigger than his.

He gently and politely set a hand on my shoulder, staring me back deadest in the eyes. "Akira-sensei, I'm not gay...I'm a girl."

...?!

My mind began to twirl in circles, though my expression remained unfazed as my eyes simply widened slightly.

"...Is that really so?" I mumbled back at him—excuse me, her.

"I came her first to the Host Club and they mistook my for a guy. I then broke the case and they made me be a host. They found out soon after that I was a girl, but I remained a host so I can properly pay off my debt easier," She explained to me.

Now this all actually...made more sense. It certainly does explain a lot.

"I see. I do apologize then, Haruhi-san." I gave a bow in apology once more.

"Ah...You don't have to. Everyone else besides the actual host club thinks I'm a dude anyways too. It's supposed to, though I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised you've come to a conclusion after such early an quick suspicion."

"Oh," I then nodded simply. "I have some experiences, you could say, I suppose. But regardless, I'll keep it a secret like everyone else," I agreed. I mean, it was only fair. After hearing everything else strange in this school, I could only conclude that Tamaki's father had allowed this to continue on as well.

"Very good, Akira-san." Kyoya suddenly appeared behind me with a nod, writing in his notebook once more. He had a small smirk on his face. "I will say, you are much more perceptive than I had initially thought."

Should I be offended?

These children are very wealthy and powerful. I do still wonder how I ended up here. Considering everything else I've heard here, I suppose I'm a 'commoner' along with Miss Haruhi.

"By the way, Kyoya-kun," I glanced up at him. I will say that I wasn't the most pleased with most of these high schoolers being taller than me. "What am I supposed to do here at this host club? I assume you all do more than just talk with women the whole day."

Kyoya chuckled. "How observant. Yes, you are correct. We do many other events and things as well; all that you shall participate in with as well," He pointed out slyly.

Tamaki giggled as he appeared beside me. "It'll be great, Aki-san!"

Aki-san...?

"Ooh, I have an idea!" Tamaki's eyes sparkled.

For some odd reason, I did not feel comfortable upon seeing that.

"Kyoya, Kyoya!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Haruhi groaned. She apparently knew something was going to happen.

"We should do the thing like we did with Haruhi!" The blonde threw his arms up into the air. "We should visit Aki-san's house! Experience number two in the life of the dear commoner!" He cried out, Hikaru and Kaoru quickly clapping as if he was a genius.

Haruhi facepalmed, groaning out as I frowned slightly in displeasure. Not only were my afternoons taken, but now my home and personal life? I will say that I wasn't so pleased with them calling me a commoner as well. I'm not exactly poor; I have a decent lifestyle. May not live up to some wealthy teen's standards, but it's been perfectly well up to now still.

"Ah, that sounds good then, Tamaki," Kyoya agreed with the prince of the club. "Akira-san, I do not see how there is any problem, correct?"

His tone made it quite clear there should not be. Tamaki's father is the chairman of this school. Of course I can't refuse anything at this crazy school.

Sigh.

What the hell did I get myself into...?