Valeriana struck at the drums in chorus with the electric guitarist. This piece was rock so it demanded a lot from the players. Even so, the song was wild and carefree, even a bit badass. Tamara could feel the song as she hit the high notes. The energy of the song brought up the spirits they lost a while ago and successfully gave them a comeback.

"You're so obvious! You're so oblivious. And now you wonder why, you're the one alone."

Right now, the Twelve was intent on ending this entire thing smoothly without letting anything go wrong with the audience. For sure, they weren't stupid and caught up on something.

The show must go on. If it was sabotaged, then how would they handle this? It wasn't Celeste Academy to let such a festivity be ruined, especially since it was the last day.

"If you want to be my, uh uh oh. You know you can't play games, and you know what I mean. Sorry, but you don't, get my, my-y-y-y. I'm gone. You're still dreaming about me over and over and over and over and over again!"

The good thing about the band was that the songs they did covers had a unique style. The pieces were expanded and though the original music did not have an instrument playing for it, they did adjustments while relying on the original notes, adding more flair to it that made the music their own.

Alone ended with a soft finish just like when it started. The audience liked the performance with all the wildness and energy. Now, they had to calm it all once again to bridge themselves going to the finale and end this entire thing once and for all.

"Brave is next!" Tamara said. "I just want to tell everyone that this song choice was mine. There's no use listening to the people around you who cannot appreciate your strengths and focus on your weakness. But what can you do?"

The song started. "You can be amazing. You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug. You can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love. Or you can start speaking up."

Tamara sang from the bottom of her heart. For sure, she knew very well what the song was trying to get across. Valeriana was unaware of what life she led, but it did not feel simple at all.

Corvan took a big part in this song. But like always, Valeriana was ever active. The drums took part in all the songs. Although this one had a lot of calm, it revitalized the determination in a person and was honestly very encouraging.

"Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin. Kept on the inside and no sunlight. Sometimes a shadow wins. But I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say! And let the words flow out! Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!"

The audience waved their hands with the chorus. Even though the whole performance was unusual, no doubt that it was such a huge change of pace. If human technology was like this, what was it about the entire human civilization? Valeriana was determined in getting this point across. There was more to being human than whatever notion they might have.

"Everybody's been there. Everybody's been stared down by the enemy. Fallen for the fear. And done some disappearing, bow down to the mighty. Don't run, just stop holding your tongue. Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live. Maybe one of these days you can let the light in. Show me how big your brave is!" Tamara's voice reverberated strongly, the tremor sending hearts running.

"SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY! AND LET THE WORDS FLOW OUT!"

They caught on quick, really. Just after going through the chorus a couple of times, they would sing along at the final round.