Chapter Thirty

February•
In February our peaceful living was interrupted

It wasn't meant to happen.

They didn't even expect it.

Luke was laid on the floor eating a bowl of lucky charms, dressed in a simple pair of heart decorated panties and one of Michaels tee shirts. His eyes were glued to the tv where Shrek 2 was playing. His reading glasses covered his eyes so he wouldn't hurt them with how close he was to the tv. The blonde beauty was chewing as the front door opened, a familiar tall figure slipping through the frame. Luke's eyes stayed glued to the tv as Michael walked in and slipped his shoes off, tugging his coat off and throwing it aimlessly over to the couch, not caring
that it actually landed on the floor. The blue haired man smiled as he looked over to where Luke was laying on the floor, kicking his legs back and forth as he ate and watched tv. Michael smiled to himself as he walked over to the boy and laid down beside him, wrapping an arm around his back as he leaned on his elbow.

"Hey pretty baby"
Michael greets sweetly as he kissed Luke's cheek. The smaller boy smiled as he looked over at Michael, puckering his lips until Michael have him a sweet kiss.

"Hi boyfriend"
Luke said with a small giggle. Michael smiled, loving when Luke called him that.

"Wacha eatin'?"
Michael asked in a suggestive
tone and a half smile.

"Lucky charms"
Luke giggled as he spooned up some of the cereal and guided it in the direction of Michaels mouth. The blue haired boy gladly accepted it, making a humming noise of satisfaction.

"You wanna go on a date tonight?
We can get something to eat and go
walk through the park or something"
Michael suggested gently running his fingers along Luke's back, the shirt he
was wearing hiking up past his panties. Luke smiled, pushing his bowl away before flipping onto his back. Michael wrapped his arm around Luke's stomach.

"Can we get Taco Bell?"
Luke asked. Michael chuckled
as he shook his head. 

"No. We're gonna go somewhere
nice so wear something cute"
Michael said, gently pecking Luke's lips before getting up from the floor. Luke giggled, scrambling up from the floor and quickly taking his bowl to the kitchen.

"Hey baby, my mum just called, she needs me to run a few files over to her office. I shouldn't be more than half an hour so get ready and I'll pick you up in a bit, okay?"
Michael explained from the bedroom where he replaced his skinny jeans and tee shirt with a nice suit. Luke walked to their bedroom and smiled at Michaels cleaned up appearance. The blonde walked up to his boyfriend and wrapped his small arms around the tall boys neck, having to raise on his toes to be even at chin level with Michael.

"You're so short"
Michael chuckled, he gently gripped Luke's hips and picked the boy up. Luke wrapped his legs around Michaels waist and tightened his arms around the older boys shoulders, smiling brightly.

"I love you"
Luke said sweetly, pressing his chest against Michaels. Michael smiled, gently pressing Luke against the wall as he pressed his face into Luke's neck.

"I love you too, baby boy. I'm treating you okay, right? I'm not doing a horrible job?"
Michael asked, gently rubbing his hand along Luke's thigh as he peppered innocent kisses to the boys collarbones.