Phoenix Drop High Chapter 1 Pt 5

Nightcore- Perfect two

Reader's pov
Why is he staring at me.. I look at the teacher and pretend to listen. Blah blah blah.. Rules rules rules.. Teach.. Teach.. Teach. I'm so bored.. I already know this stuff! Grrrrrrr. I take my art book out and start to draw. I see Aaron looking at it Just ignore him he's just looking at this one drawing it'll be fine. "Y/n random pop quiz." The teacher locks eyes with me. I smile. "Alright." I cross my arms and put them on my desk. "Okay. How do you get a werewolf to go away." I smile. "Easy. You either get a stick and throw it which doesn't work on all werewolves but it works for some, or you can use a dog whistle. Kills our.. I mean.. Their ears but it works." The teacher looks at me. "Alright your off the hook this time but next time. You won't be prepared." I look at him and smirk. "Alright. I'm always ready." He smirks. "You see class this is a lady of pure mind and leadership." I start to draw again and finally get the final version of it(bottom). I smile Not bad.. I think I did a pretty good job.. I look up at the clock. Nice I got 25 minutes out of the way. Now there's only 3 more minutes. I shut my art book and put it back in its bag with my drawing set, and wait for the bell. "Anyways! Remember class beginning of the year test on Thursday! See you tomorrow!" I'll ace that test. I know it. The bell rings, and I get out of my seat and go by Aphmau. I see Aaron out the corner of my eye following us. Ignore him... Ignore him.. I turn around. "Do you need something?" I look at him and he looks surprised at first then his face just turns to stone. "No I was going to my locker thank you." I roll my eyes and turn around to get faced-to-faced with Gene. Ugh. "So.. You thought you could escape my grasps, but now I have both of you." I glare at him. "Ha! Hilarious how you think I go places without my sister or anyone else. Katelyn~ Gene's harassing me and Aphmau!" Katelyn comes form behind me and Gets in Gene's face. "Go away Gene or your gonna meet my fist to your face!" I smirked behind Katelyn and Aphmau comes next to me behind Katelyn. Gene huffs and walks off Sasha and Zenix following him. Sasha looking at me almost.. Admiringly.. What are they up to.. I nod to Katelyn. "Thanks for having my back." She nods back "No problem. Now let's go home. Cya uh Aphmau right?" She nods "Mmhm! Bye y/n" I wave while walking towards the door. "Bye! See ya tomorrow! Hey uh maybe we can study in a few days." She nods "I'd like that!" I keep walking then run into a werewolf. "Sorry! Kinda clumsy right now.." The werewolf turns and nods "No problem little lady it's cool." I nod and move out of the way towards the door Katelyn waiting outside.

--------Aarori~Senpai------Peace ✌

--------
Aarori~Senpai------Peace ✌