Get Ready for It

Chapter: 23- Get Ready for It

A/N👑: It's been a while since I've written in James' POV, but in this chapter it was absolutely necessary-plus I've missed writing how he feels. Anyhow my sister got a Box Turtle as a pet. She named it Pot, when I asked why and if she would please reconsider renaming it, she said no and she named it Pot after pothead. What. The. Actual. Hell? But whatever, welcome to the family Pot.😂

4278 words...You're Welcome.

The song is Daddy Issues, by The Neighbourhood (I love them so much!)

OMG I JUST CAN'T LOOK AT THAT!^
EVEN THOUGH IT'S AN OLD PIC I...*FAINTS*

SHE'S STILL SLAYING! I LOVE THAT OUTFIT! ^

James' POV

I woke up sore. Sleeping on a couch can do that to you, especially when it's just the small wooden daybed I keep by the window for decoration. Seriously I don't know what I was thinking when I got it, but I was seriously rethinking the idea now. Though it was uncomfortable, it was better to sleep on the small thing than in my bed beside Sarah, who was still sleeping comfortably. 

It was a very good idea, after all, she'd only had a pair of short night shorts and a matching and equally revealing tank top to wear from the bag I'd had Franchelsca pack for her last night. I'd make sure to remind myself never to let her pack Sarah's overnight clothes from now on. I almost had a heart attack when she came out of the bathroom dressed like that, it was also around that time I realized with my little...problem there was no way I'd be able to sleep in the same bed as her without jumping her bones. 

Thankfully she wasn't all that comfortable wearing that around me, (as stupid as that sounds) so I still ended up giving her one of my shirts to wear before we even went to sleep. It was a good thing, considering that in the middle of the night she'd somehow managed to kick the covers off the bed, instead she lay curled up in the middle of the bed and I had to admit, she looked cute as hell in my shirt, which barely went past those shorts and gave the allusion that it was the only thing she had on. I don't know why, but that thought sat well with me, very well.