Chapter 6: Yuuna Hashirama, Serina's Archenemy

The vampire who was named Yuuna, stared blankly at Serina.

"Never thought you would give up your human side." Serina said.

"I need to kill Umi Sonoda. Stay out of my way." Yuuna said.

"What?" Serina asked.

"It's Mr. Sonoda's orders." Yuuna said.

"F-Father ordered you to kill me...?" Umi asked.

"Serina! Do something!" Eli yelled.

"What do you mean Mr. Sonoda ordered you to kill Umi?" Serina asked.

"He just wants to get rid of you all." Yuuna said. Serina took ou her scythe that has blue flames around it before glaring at Yuuna.

"That's not even enough to be considered as an answer. But whatever." Serina said and charged towards Yuuna. Well of course, as a vampire, Yuuna quickly grabbed Serina's wrist and kicked her to the wall before running towards Umi.

"Umi!" Serina yelled. Eli grits her teeth and blocked Yuuna's sword attack with her feet.

"You stay far away from her!!" Eli yelled. Yuuna glared at Eli and jumped back.

"I'm impressed, you have impressive speed despite being a livestock." Yuuna said.

"You damn..." Eli mumbled and looked at Nozomi who's still unconcious.

'I can't risk her being hurt...' Eli thought.

"Eli, get out of here and take Umi with you." Serina said.

"Eh?! But what about--"

"Don't worry about me!! Just go!" Serina yelled, cutting off Umi.

"I can't just leave you here all alone!" Umi yelled.

"Umi, let's go." Eli said.

"Eli?!" Umi yelled.

"That's an order from the leader. Let's get out of here." Eli said. Umi coenched her fists and looked down on the ground.

"Fine..." Umi said and ran away.

"Protecting your loved one huh?" Yuuna asked.

"That's none of your business. I know there's another reason why you want to kill Umi." Serina said.

"Oh? What is it?" Yuuna asked with a smirk.

"It's because Umi's parents destroyed your clan and brutally tortured you. You became Mr. Sonoda's weapon and ended up doing whatever he tells you." Serina said.

"You're a smart one." Yuuna said, her smirk widening.

"After i kill his daughter, i'll kill him and his wife next." Yuuna said.

"I cna let you go by killing Mr. Sonoda and his wife but i won't let you kill Umi." Serina said.

"Let's see you try. Show me what you can do, fellow vampire!!" Yuuna yelled, charging towards Serina before punching her. Serina got hit in the cheek and she immediately kicked Yuuna's stomach before grabbing Yuuna's neck.

"I am NOT a vampire!!" Serina yelled and threw Yuuna on the wall.

"*cough* Oh yeah? Then explain why you're thirsty for blood right now!!" Yuuna yelled and shpoted fire balls at Serina. Serina blocked them with her scythe and charged towards Yuuna.