Laxus x Male!Reader Lemon (Part 1)

Hello there everyone, tis I with another chapter of this book! Now, some of you may be like "whaaaat?! You've already done Laxus!" True, true. But he's hot so I can write as many chapters as I want about him and its my book and don't judge me! Plus, sebtheotaku1124 wanted this so yeah, Laxus gets two chapters, yay!

Another thing, the voting thing I'mma having is done next weekend so you want a say to what I do please vote. At the moment its looking like a Naruto oneshot book however I have an idea for fanfics but I'd most likely do an Attack on Titan one. But I want to finish the story of it first so I have to wait till the manga finishes so I can get them, then read them, then alter the story I have in mind so I can get it 100% accurate. So I'll just stick to the Naruto oneshot book. Also, thanks to Lunatic_20 for their opinion on my Fairy Tail fanfic and giving motivation to write so tomorrow I will do a chapter and hopefully, hopefully my demonic army has conquered Pluto.

...Ignore that last part.

Another thing again, I'm doing this from my phone so it may nit be as good as you or I want. Why am I updating from my phone? I could give you a long list but I won't, though I will give you a hint; I'm lazy and stupid.

Reader information: If you have read my other Laxus oneshot you know that your character is very depressed. This time its the opposite. Even after everyone disappeared during the S-class trials you still smiled, lifting the spirits of the remaining Fairy Tail members. When they returned you were overjoyed to see Laxus had also cone home. When the Grand Magic Games finished everyone in the guild was in utter shock when Laxus confessed his feelings about you and asked you to be his boyfriend. Of course, you agreed, you yourself having a crush on him but never making the first move.

Thats all the reader info you need cos as of now, things get awesome! Now, without any further ado, lets get this party STARTED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud voices and the roudy behaviour reminded you that you were home. Well, your second home as you live with your perfect boyfriend, Laxus Dreyar, who you sat next to in the guildhall of Fairy Tail.

Both of you currently sat at the bar with Laxus ignoring the childish antics behind him whilst you laughed along. Watching the other members of your guild duke it out was oddly comforting and it amused you to great lengths, unlike Laxus.

Wanting to be a part of the merriment, you began to leave your seat but were stopped by a hand on your leg.

"No, (M/N)," Laxus said sternly as he turned his head so his eyes were locked onto yours.

"Come on Laxus, grow up, its just a bit of fun," you beamed at the blonde haired wizard.

He snorted, "Really? You want to be take part in that?"

"Beats sitting round on the sidelines doing nothing," you huffed.

Laxus raised an eyebrow, "Oh? You want something to do? I can think of something,"

The last part came as a whisper and you felt his hand travel up your inner thigh to your groin. Blushing, you tried to escape his touch but he was stronger than you, meaning you were at his mercy.

Feeling his hand rub against your growing bulge you let out a small whine, "L-Laxus, st-stop...not here, we can't,"

Laxus moved his head so his mouth was over your ear, nibbling the lobe as he whispered, "But you said you were bored,"

Gasping as you felt his other hand press against your chest, a small mewl escaped you as the hand on your crotch rubbed harder.

"N-no, Laxus please...Wh-what if someone f-finds out?" you pleaded desperately, trying to fight off your urges.

"So? Why should we hide?" Laxus asked as he began teasing your shirt up so his hand could pinch your pink nub.

Groaning in pleasure, you begged, "A-ah...Its em-embarrasing...p-please stop...!"

Laxus moved his head from your ear so he was now mere inches from your face, his eyes staring into you (E/C) ones.

"I'll stop if you say 'take me home and fuck me',"

Your eyes widened in shock as you saw his face twist into a grin. How you wanted to be strong, how you wanted to tell him 'no' and make him play by your rules. But his hands did wonderous things to your body and you knew what pleasure awaited you if, no when, you submitted as you knew it was inevitable.

Squirming in your seat red faced, you panted and groaned. Grateful everyone else was too occupied in the brawl to notice you two, you sent a pleading look to Laxus.

"P-please...ah...d-don't make m-me say it,"

Laxus chuckled lightly, "Then I guess I'll just keep teasing,"

Now his hand playing with your chest had moved onto the other nipple and the hand palming your groin like there was no tomorrow had made its way into your boxers.

"T-t-take meeee-ah!" you attempted to say, "T-take me h-home a-and-ah...ahh...f-f-fuck me..."

Laxus grinned at his victory, knowing you'd break eventually, "Your wish is my command,"

And with that, you were up and away, being swept up in Laxus' strong arms and out the guild to your home. The only thing that you knew is that you would not be walking tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bwahahaha! Cliffhanger! Mwuhahaha! Also, part 2 may not be for a couple days! I'm feeling eeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiil!

Now don't forget to comment and read and bouncy castle and jelly and goodnight!