Elfman x Male!Reader

Greetings everyone I have returned for the second time! Well, I actually got home last weekend but life caught up with me so I couldn't update but now I can. I intend updating always on weekends but maybe during the week if you want and if I can be bothered. I might start doing another book but I don't know what of so if you have any suggestions suggest.

Anyway...

This is my first request from @bluebolt4523 and as you have noticed it is not a lemon. Why? Simple really, I honestly never thought of writing and have never read an Elfman lemon, also I've he's probably one of the last people I'd like to "have fun" with. Sorry it's not a lemon, if you want me to do one, I will...BUT my next part of this book, which is tomorrow, should, should, be a good one.

Reader information: You have been part of the guild for a very long time, joining shortly after Gray did as a child. When the Strauss siblings joined you became intrigued with their Take Over magic and became fast friends with Elfman and Lisanna. After Lisanna died you helped Elfman cope with his loss. When the Phantom Lord guild had been destroyed you had been shocked by Elfman when he asked you to be his boyfriend, to which you agreed.

There's all the info you need so yeah, lets get this party started...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden behind the bar with Happy and Lucy seemed to be your favourite pass time during the daily guild brawl. It all started because Natsu is Natsu and thought destroying Erza's cheesecake would be funny, meaning the whole guild now feel's her wrath. The sound of crashing of tables and smashing of bottles became oddly soothing as it lulled you into a sort of trance where you imagined what was going on back there.

"Fighting is manly!"

At the sound of your boyfriend's voice, Elfman's to be precise, made you sigh and shake your head as a new chorus of screams erupted in the guild hall.

"He's such an idiot..." you grumbled to yourself as you ran your hand through your (H/C) locks.

"Must be hard dealing with that everyday," Lucy smiled at you.

Rolling your (E/C) eyes, you replied, "You have no idea, we've had to replace three doors this week because smashing doors is apparently manly,"

Lucy giggled to herself as you continued ranting about everything that Elfman thought was manly which led to destruction.

"I love him though," you whispered after you finished, "He's just always there for me and I now he's had a hard time but he can always smile,"

Lucy stared at you thoughtfully as you smiled to yourself, thinking about all you've done with Elfman.

The guild became eerily silent, then Happy's voice piped up, "Hey, do you think its over?"

You and Lucy stared at the blue cat and shrugged your shoulders, prompting him to say, "I'll go look,"

As soon as his head peaked over the bar the chaos resumed and a stray mug connected itself with Happy's face.

Watching as he fell down to the floor unconscious you and Lucy sighed at the same time, both of you shaking your heads.

"(M/N)?"

A familiar voice caused you to raise your head to meet the face of Elfman looking down at you from over the bar.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you join in with our manly fight?" he grinned, "Your the manliest of men!"

Sighing tiredly, you placed a hand on his cheek and replied, "Nah, you're manlier then me, go have fun,"

"Alright!" Elfman roared as he made his way back to the madness," I'll show (M/N) how manly I am!"

Resting your head against the bar you smiled as you heard your partner rejoin the fray with a new found vigour.

Hearing small giggles from beside you, you turned your head to see Lucy giggling with a small blush on her face.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, only the fact that you must really enjoy it when Elfman shows you how 'manly' he is,"

Taking a second to realize what she meant, your usual (S/C) face turned a deep red as you screamed, "Pervert!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go, so sorry its so short but as I said earlier... I don't know I'm only a living organism trying to survive this cruel life. Anywho don't forget to read it and any comments need to be nice or I might do something like... spontaneous combust....yeah....

Until we next meet, I must say goodnight!