Gray x Male!Reader Lemon

Welcome, my lovelies, to my second part of this oneshot book. This is a Gray x Male!Reader so yet again is guy on guy, but every part of this book is guy on guy -_-

Anywho, I hope you'll enjoy this one and I would love if you gave me some pointers if I need any and leave a request if you wish.

Reader Information: You joined the guild shortly after Natsu did as a child. Quickly, you settled in and found yourself getting more and more interested in Gray. Eventually you realised you had feelings for the ice-make wizard. When the whole deal with the Tower of Heaven had finished, Gray asked you out, shocking you as you learned he also had feelings for you. Even though you were a couple, you prefer doing jobs alone which makes Gray worry each time you go out on a job.

This story takes place after the Battle of Fairy Tail and before Oracion Seis, so you've been dating for a couple of months. So that's the backstory, now for the now-story...

I need to learn grammar...

And without further ado, let's get this party STARTED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

"I freakin' hate wyvern's..." you growled quietly to yourself as you made your way through Magnolia to Fairy Tail's building.

You had just been on a job for a week, which should have gone easier than it actually did. The job description was to deal with bandits, but in reality it was a God damn wyvern. Turns out the person who sent the job flyer, who was super rich, lied so he didn't need to make it a S-class job so he could save money.

What kinda cheapskate is he, anyway?! you thought as you pushed a (h/c) lock of hair out of your eyes.

So after dealing with the wyvern and collecting your pay, you headed off to the nearest train station and got on the first train to Magnolia. However, you didn't fully check your pay and just grabbed a bag from the man. So when you went to pay your train ticket with your pay, you found out you weren't given money, oh no, but a crappy I.O.U card! Luckily you had some spare money to pay to save you from walking, but you couldn't go back to the jerk who "rewarded" you and give him a piece of your mind.

Needless to say, you arrived back in Magnolia and nothing had gone wrong. Yet.

Timeskip

Setting your eyes on the Fairy Tail guild hall always lightened your mood. It reminded you of the wonderful family members you have and of course the love of your life, Gray. Smiling to yourself you walked up to the wooden doors you opened both of them to be greeted to a mug of ale to the face, knocking you of your feet.

Standing back up and wiping the ale of your face, you assessed the situation. Turns out a brawl had broken out in your departure and the whole guild had resorted to beat anyone close to them by any means necessary. Elfman trampled unsuspecting guild members whilst screaming about manliness, Gajeel was duking it out with Jet and Droy, Makarov was screaming at everyone saying "he'll kill all you brats", Lucy and Happy hid under the bar and Erza was pulverising some guild mates who had destroyed her cheesecake. And who was at the center of all this madness? None other than Natsu Dragneel and your boyfriend Gray Fullbuster.

A heavy scowl set on your face as you marched up to the warring duo, everyone in the guild avoiding you, knowing how angry you got when Gray started fights with Natsu.

"Gray, darling, I'm home," you snarled at the shirtless ravenette.

"(M-M/N)?!" Gray stammered, only to get sucker punched in the face by Natsu.