Natsu x Shy!Male!Reader Lemon

Oh God, my first Fanfic chapter is a lemon. Sorry if I seem nervous I just want to convey lemony goodness unto the World and you, the people. Anywho, this is Natsu x Male!Reader which is most definately a lemon, which is a guy on guy, so if you don't like it don't read it.

Reader information(I'll do this at every chapter just for some background information, eye colour, name stuff like that is yours) You have joined Fairy Tail just after Wendy/Oracion Seis arc, and your best friends are Natsu and Lucy. Pretty much everyone in the guild, except Natsu and Happy, know you have a crush on Natsu. You are on Team Natsu and are a fairly strong wizard, and incredibly shy around Natsu.

Also, your magic is whatever you want it to be, there will be no fighting in this chapter which involves you. And without further ado, let's get this party STARTED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

"WE'RE BACK!!!!!!" Natsu yelled upon entering the guild hall of your guild, Fairy Tail.

Everyone in the hall turned their heads to the entrance to see the members of Team Natsu; Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla and, of course, you. You were the newest member in Fairy Tail, after Wendy and Carla. All your life you have wanted to join Fairy Tail, the guild of your dreams, and one day you decided to just go for it. Immediately when you joined everybody, even grumpy ass Gajeel, enjoyed you company and presence. Also, shortly after joining, you fell for the guilds most destructive member Natsu. Luckily you were great friends with Natsu and Lucy so you were able to join Team Natsu, thus getting closer to your crush.

"Welcome home, young ones!" Master Makarov shouted from atop the bar, "And how did your job go?"

"Awesome!" Natsu beamed accompanied by an "Aye sir!" from his blue exceed Happy.

"What are you talking about, flamebrain?! You wasted half our pay on repairs for the town from the damage you caused!" Gray shouted at the laughing red head, and going from having a shirt to one minute to shirtless the next. Oh, and trouser-less leaving him in his boxers.

"What was that, stripper?!" Natsu yelled at the ice-make wizard.

The two proceeded to start brawling, much to the rest of the guilds complaint. You on the other hand just giggled at the childish behaviour of the two wizards. Then walked over to an empty table and sat down, joined shortly after by Lucy, Wendy and Carla.

"Honestly, those two children need to grow up" the white exceed scowled.

"Come on, Carla, its just a bit of fun" Wendy persuaded.

Carla just "humphed" and looked the other way. Lucy sighed and turned to you, "What do you think, (M/N)?"

"M-Me?...I...uh...think its k-kind of c-cute when N-Natsu and G-Gray fight" you stuttered nervously whilst twiddling your (s/c) fingers.

"Cute, eh?" Lucy smirked mischievously.

"No! Not cute! Just...uh..." you tried to explain to be stopped by Lucy's laughter.

"Don't worry, (M/N), I'm just messing with you," she assured.

You smiled in relief and nodded, then looked over to the dragon slayer, who was currently being beaten and sternly told off by Erza with the rest of the guild laughing at Natsu's misfortune.

"Anyway, speaking of Natsu when are you gonna tell him how you feel about him, (M/N)?" Lucy asked you, staring into you (e/c) eyes.

"Well...uh...I-I will...eventually...." you said whilst blushing,"B-but what h-happens if he doesn't f-feel the same way?"