Laxus x Male!Reader Lemon

And here is the third part in this book of oneshots, with my favourite and hottest character in all of Fairy Tail; Laxus Dreyar! I honestly hope this will be better than the last two combined so I will pour my heart and soul into it, even though I do that every time I write, but I digress. This is another guy on guy so no likey no ready, but you're here so you wanna read(right...?)

Reader Information: You've been in Fairy Tail for a fairly long time and have known Laxus ever since you joined the guild. After he left the guild you were sad that your friend had left the guild and life in the guild never seemed the same afterwards. When the S-class trials started you didn't go and remained in the guild patiently waiting for everyone to return. When you find out they all went missing you became a shadow of your former self; rarely smiling and often crying at home, feeling you had been abandoned twice, once by Laxus and twice by everybody else. When they returned after seven years you were no longer who you once were, even when Laxus rejoined the guild you were still in a sour mood constantly; even though they had came back you truly believed nobody actually cared for you anymore. After winning the Grand Magic Games, you not participating, you finally decided to leave the guild, thinking that the guild no longer wanted you and thinking the life of solitude would best suite you.

Well, there's ya background and now to begin the actual story. And without further ado, let's get this party STARTED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

You sat in the corner of the new guild hall, hearing everyone celebrate Fairy Tail's victory in the Grand Magic Games. (E/C) eyes glowered at your guild mates, soon to be former guild mates as you carried on writing a letter saying goodbye. You were seated in the far corner of the guild, on a table shrouded in darkness with nobody noticing your existence. This feeling of loneliness wasn't uncommon, after all nobody in the guild wanted you not even your parents wanted you, seeing as they left you alone as a child.

Loud crashing noises made you raise your head and see what was happening. Another guild had broken out with most members participating. You saw all the people you once saw as friends fight; Natsu dueling Gray and Gajeel, Elfman fighting random guild mates, Macao fighting Wakaba and then there was Laxus. Laxus sat at the bar, drinking from a glass, ignoring the mayhem behind him.

You snorted and looked down at your letter, nearly finished. Out of everyone in the guild you thought Laxus would be the only one to speak to you, but that was not the case and shut you out like everyone else did. This fact actually hurt you, causing you to to scrunch up your (f/c) shirt over the part where your heart was.

Fucking jerk, you thought to yourself angrily as you shook off the painful emotions.

Deciding your letter was finally complete, you got up off your table and made your way out of the hall, unnoticed, to your small house where everything was ready to leave your old life for a new, better one.

~

"Flamebrain!"

"Damn icicle!"

"Freaking Salamander!"

Natsu, Gray and Gajeel all screamed at each other as they continued to beat each other to a pulp. Every other member of the guild had stopped fighting but not these three. Cheering was heard from the crowd as they continued brawling, some even placing bets on who would win.

"Would you just cut it out already?!" Erza yelled at the three fighting wizards.

"It's no use, Erza," Lucy sighed, "Once they start they're not gonna stop,"