Bully and Until You Deleted Scene

Jared and Tate originally didn't go to Homecoming together...

My heels came off as soon as I stepped inside. The deep ache in my toes from being cramped into a too-tight space welcomed the cool hardwood floor. After locking the door and double checking the back door, I headed up to my room and switched on the heat on my way.
Throwing my heels into a corner to be forgotten about until the end of time, I stood in front of my floor-length mirror to take another look at my dress before taking it off. Unzipping the back until it came down to the top of my rear, I caught sight of movement in the reflection of Jared's bedroom window coming through the mirror.

Shit!

I hadn't noticed that his light was on. I paused, holding the dress up with one arm under my breasts and another hand at the zipper. My gut told me to get my ass into the bathroom, but something held me back. He stood, paused like me, at his window.

He still wore the black pants from earlier, but he had changed into a clean white t-shirt. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, so I don't think he noticed me noticing him. What the hell was I doing? Either zip up or clear out, I told myself.

'You need to use the hammer'. Madoc's words came back to haunt me. Jared's game of tug of war had to stop. We'd move left and then right, but we really never got anywhere. Did he punch Madoc because he was jealous? Did he kiss me...twice, because he wanted me? Was I standing here almost naked, because I wanted him too? The answer to all three was a 'yes'.

I wanted him to come to me. I wanted him. Unravel him, I told myself.

I bowed my head, so my hair fell over my chest on either side, and I let the dress slide down my body slowly. The pounding in my chest hurt, but the blaze I felt on my skin was delicious. I stepped out of the dress and shoved it aside, and looked at myself, seeing what he saw.

My black, lacy boy shorts hugged my toned skin, and the rest of my body was bare to his eyes. Thanks to running and a summer of outdoor traveling, my skin still held some tan. I brought my fingers up and started threading them threw my hair.

I couldn't make out Jared's expression, but he was still frozen in place and intensity rippled off his body like a shockwave. I'd never been naked, or almost naked, in front of a man before, other than the time Jared ambushed me in the ladies locker room. His dark eyes on me did powerful things to my body. The pulsing happening between my legs made me weak and turned my breath ragged. Before my knees gave out, I turned on the ball of my foot and sauntered into the bathroom as calmly and evenly as I could manage.

Letting out a long breath, I leaned my weight against the back of the bathroom door and fell to the floor. What was I doing? I was no match for him. I wasn't cut out for this! The thought of him, the sight of him, kept drawing me in like a moth to a flame. My head bowed to my knees and I pushed air in and out of my lungs slowly.

I stayed like that for a while, and my breathing took several minutes to return to normal. Getting up, I grabbed a towel from the rack on the wall and wrapped it around my body before coming to stand in front of the mirror.

Assessing the red blush covering my skin, I decided to not do any more undressing in front of my window again. Ever.

Picking my toothbrush out of the holder, I got busy brushing, flossing, and rinsing before washing my face. Realizing I left my pajamas on my bed, I walked back into my room in my towel and nearly screamed when I saw Jared sitting in my chair next to the French doors. He rested one black boot over his knee as he leaned back. His pose was casual, but his stare was formidable.