The Fight

Michael had seen us comin out and glared at us. I flipped him off and said" Get over yourself you stupid dick!" He didn't like that and the next thing I knew a knife came soaring at my face. My claws appeared on my hand and I growled loudly making the house shake. "Your turn you bastard!" Looking at my dad I told him I had it.

Now that Michael was coming I quickly made a trap using a tree with a hidden net on the ground so that I could quickly snap his neck and kill him. I was hiding in the tree when he came stomping there. "Where are you? You little brat!" he calls me a brat when he's the one with the attitude. I sweat dropped and waited for him to step on the net and then I'd go in for the kill. SNAP! The net grabbed him and dragged him upside down. I quickly jumped down and stabbed him in the neck. "You can never kill me Michael I'm invincible. Welcome to my world bitch!"

I snapped his neck and carried his bleeding dead body in the house. Kara was mewling softly following me with her tail in the air. I carried the body to the basement and I started tearing the body to pieces for easy cleanup. I lit a small fire and threw his pieces in and ran upstairs to get the fire extinguisher. Five minutes later the fire got extinguished and I was upstairs playing with Kara. "Things are going to be better now Kara." "Mew".