What Happens When You Mess With Her

Michael Point of view

¨There is no way in hell that bitch is going to make it out alive once I'm done with her. Her and her family are going to pay!¨ I walked over to the spikes and put them into a pentagram shape and started to chant. ¨Once I'm done with her this room is going to be filled with her blood¨ I laughed evilly as the spikes started glow purple. ¨Alice I'll see you in a bit¨

Alice Point of View

¨UGH WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!??¨, I growled and stomped to Daddy's room and kicked the door down off its hinges. ¨Daddy I had a vision and we need to get ready, Michael is going to send me down to hell and kill me. The way we can avoid that is if you go to.¨ I felt a shoe hit me in stomach, ¨Dammit Alice, you need to stop being so nice to people!¨, I glared at him and stomped off, ¨GET YOUR SHIT READY, 30 MINUTES!¨ I went to my room and got my claws, potions, and my wand. The worst thing about being half-angel, I have a damn wand.

At least I have potions and shit to help me out. I told Kara softly ¨If I don't make it back and Daddy does, pee on his shit for me¨, she mewed and nodded her head. ¨Asshole I swear¨, I stretched my body and made sure I put on clothes I could fight in and not have any problems. ¨This shit needs to end soon.¨I ran out my room and jumped over the stairs flipping and landed in a crouch. I could feel my inner demon wanting to come out. ¨Shhh here soon¨ I growled softly and practicing a few moves to limber up. ¨DAAAAAAADY ANY MINUTE NOW!¨ I stood in the living room and saw a vision of what was going on with Michael.

¨This bitch is going to land in my pentagram and these spikes will impale her little body. He chuckled and continued to work, sharpening his knife and other weapons my eye couldn't see. This asshole thinks he can kill me. I sighed, ¨He doesn't even know that I can't be killed¨ He'll learn today thats for sure.

I flew out of my premonition and sat on the floor. Daddy popped out of nowhere sitting next to me. ¨Ready to get this show on the road kid?¨, I sighed and a few tears hit my hand, ¨Daddy if I don't make it, tell Mom I love her.¨ He sighed sadly and hugged me tenderly, ¨Ali it's going to be alright you'll make it just fine.¨ I was going to reply when the floor trembled and we fell into a dark chasm.

¨Ready or not Michael. Here we come.¨