Daddy's Girl

I updated!!! Finally! Homecoming is coming up and I found a new Owner so I'm happy so I wrote!!

I woke up in the boiler room and saw bodies hanging from the rafters. I felt something warm and wet land on my forehead so I reached up and wiped it off to see blood staining my fingers. "UGH Daddy that is so gross!" I squealed and stomped off to kick his ass. I ran around and around looking for him but I decided to play dirty and cut myself using my claws and screamed loudly in pain. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist the sounds of my cries and Daddy popped outta nowhere and I slashed his face. "Time to play Daddy!"

NARRATOR

Alice kicked her father in the face and chest causing him to go flying and he flipped and pushed off the catwalk aiming his claws at her face. She ducked and felt the metal tear into her cheek and felt some of her hair brushed down her face to land on the floor. Flicking the blood of his claws Freddy scratched down her back causing her to land on her stomach with his boot pressed on the back of her head. "Don't think you can beat me little girl." He cackled and Alice struggled.

A flash of bright light shined brightly causing his eyes to go blank and next a black panther was sitting on him its mouth attached to his throat tearing it open. It grabbed him by the foot and threw him. His body flew and he landed on spikes attached to the catwalk. He groaned and blew slipped down his body. Alice changed forms her body covered in scratches and her face covered in 4 long gashes on her cheek a scar was sure to be there once they healed. She kissed his cheek m, "I love you Daddy. I won" and she disappeared. Freddy's eyes opened momentarily. "That's my baby girl" and his body disappeared in a whirl of red and black wind.