Afterwards

With Michael now dead things are a bit easier. I can sleep at night, I'm not afraid anymore of the boogeyman.

"Alice get your ass out here!!!!! Why the hell are Michael's ashes in front of my apple tree!!!!?""Daddy!!!!!!! He's dead!!!!" I danced around the trees and laughed with my dad. "You're right princess. He can't get you now." I went inside and tossed all his stuff out the windows and burned it. Thank god for my powers otherwise this would be so much more complicated. "Daddy can you blow the ashes away I'm still getting his stench out?!" "Thank you!", as Daddy went back inside the house. Daddy didn't enjoy it very much, but he is happy that I'm protected and he's gone.

"Daddy!!!!!!!! I can't get into any nightmares! My powers are broken!", I stomped into his basement to get him to fix them. "Princess I will help you but you need to join me in Lori's dreams.", he sighed and I groaned "Fine but I hate that hoebag and her mother." I lied down on his chest and concentrated my breathing until I felt the world shift and I was hanging upside down on the roof. "This is some epic bullsh*t." I flipped into an open window with catlike stealth and crawled down the hall.

"Good job making this b*tch shut the hell up." I grinned "Just for you Daddy but I want her to pay for making your head be on Jason's bedpost.

"Daddy where are you?", I whispered looking around. I heard a shriek that made me cover my ears. "OH GOD HER VOICE!", I stalked down to where I could hear the shrieks and tried to use my powers to make her vocal cords fall out. I heard a wet flop and saw her voice box on the ground. "Ugh gross.", I kicked her in the face.