"What's that?" Rachel asks, sitting on the bed beside her.

"They said that their daddy left a note in the barn and that it'll help you with your invetagtion."

"Do you mean investigation?"

"That's what I said. What is an invtagation, anyhow?"

"It's when we look into something to try and find the bad guys."

"Oh."

"Did they say where it's at?" Rachel asks, picturing all the clutter in the barn.

"No."

"Can you ask them for me, please?"

"They've already left."

"Well thank you for telling me," Rachel says, scooping up her phone, she heads towards the door.

***

"How can I get anything done with the blasted cell phone ringing all day?" Mike mumbles, grabbing the phone off of his dusty dashboard.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Mike it's me, George. Larry says we need to figure out how we're going to get rid of the Jenkins once and for all."

***

Rebecca was busy dusting the antiques in her shop when she hears the bell chimes over the door. She quickly turns around.

"It's so nice to see you again, Rachel," she says, walking towards her friend. Hearing her name, Wanda steps out from behind the counter.

"Can I help you find something for that scrumptious husband of yours," Wanda volunteers.

"I'm afraid I'm not on a shopping spree today."

"Oh?"

"I was wondering if you ladies could help me on another investigation." Using their psychic powers, Rebecca and Wanda helped her solve a missing child case, a few months ago.

"So what do you want us to do?"

"I want you to talk to the spirits, see if they can tell you anything like you did before."

"When do you want to do this?"

"As soon as possibly."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to close the shop a little early today," Rebecca says, glancing down at her watch.

"Where do you want us to go, Detective?" Wanda asks, excitedly stepping towards her.

"The old Arnold house." The two women turn towards each other, a terrified look in their eyes.

"I'm sorry, detective, but we can't help you with this case."

"Why not?"

"We just can't, alright," Rebecca replies, glancing towards her friend.

"I can't force you, but I want you to know that there will be a killer roaming free all because you're too scared to help me out."

"We're not scared, Detective, we just don't want to do it is all." Wanda corrects.

"Alright, but if these perps hurt someone else it'll be your fault."

"That isn't fair, detective, blaming us for their atrocious actions." Wanda protests.

"I don't think they'll kill again," Rebecca blurts out. Cocking her head to the side, Wanda gives her friend a stern look. Seeing the deadly stare, Rachel steps in between them.