"I love you, my beautiful princess." I confessed as I kissed her more passionately.

"I love you too, Jungkookie." She replied, placing her head on my chest.

I couldn't believe what I heard, my heart threatened to jump out of my chest after hearing those words coming out of her mouth. If only she knew how crazy I was about her ever since the first time I saw her outside the secretary's office. But now it didn't matter because she was mine, finally.

~

I looked at the hyungs and they were all sniffing silently as they watched the maknae blabbering incoherent words rocking from side to side as tears ran down his cheeks. I made my way towards the door silently to go back to check on Taehyung. He was still in the bathroom, leaning his back against the bathtub, looking more tired than ever. He looked up to see who opened the door and as soon as he saw me, his head fell back down to look at the floor.

"How did it go?" He asked, voice low.

"He thinks I'm his girlfriend." I whispered. "Aotaki said that he's living the dreams he'd been having. He dreamt about me going out with him, apparently." I played with my fingers.

"I knew he had some feelings for you. I mean it's natural for a kindred but I never expected this." He waved his hands towards me and his eyes landed on the reddening mark on my neck. "What happened in there? Did he hurt you?" He asked furrowing his brows and I could tell he was getting angry.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I shook my head, covering the place. "It's not his fault." My voice trailed off as his blabbering face kept showing up in my mind. Those empty eyes that were once so full of life and shiny, searching around the room for nothing.

A loud yelp caught our attention as we both stood up and headed towards the living room where the sound came from. There was Aotaki sprawled all over the floor, clutching her stomach as she cried in pain. I was too busy trying to hurry back to notice that her shirt was soaked in blood and there were traces on her neck that resembled a bite.

"A-Aotaki?" I called, my voice trembling with fear as I clutched onto Taehyung. "What is happening to her?" I asked him.

"Shit! He turned her." Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Quickly. Get her into the bathtub. We have to drain her out of blood for the bite to be successful. Otherwise, she'll just remain in pain and God knows what she'll do with her magic. She'll get out of control." He spoke fastly as we hurried to her side.

We grabbed her by her arms and feet and hurried to the bathroom where we placed her in the bathtub as Taehyung went to get something sharp to penetrate her skin in order to draw out her blood. He came back with a sharp knife from the kitchen and started to cut small wounds all over her body; neck, arms, legs, even her face before he stabbed her stomach, burying the knife deep into her.

"Won't she be left with scars?" I asked, my voice trembling as my eyes were closed and my hands covering my face to prevent myself from accidentally taking a look at the mess.

"She'll heal herself. Don't worry." He said through groans.

"How long will it take?" I asked, trying to keep him busy with questions so he wouldn't think about what he was doing.

"Maxim 30 minutes. She'll die and come back to life." He dropped the knife on the tiled floor as he turned to wash his hand at the sink and threw some water on his face to wash away the tears.

I felt his arms guiding me out of the room and towards the empty living room, turning me around to embrace me after we got there. I swirled my hands around his body to hug him tight as I let my head fall onto his chest, feeling him rub my back in comfort as I sniffled.